"C&C" Retro 7s To Release In 2015 (06/20/15 $250)

got a size 9 champagne oooopp, they are too tight for me. pm if interested.

Last edited:
Yeah I got a 9.5 for my girl but she said naw once she saw them in person. Sure they'll end up as a oop or a small loss.Oh well.

Last edited:
I checked them out when I picked up my red 11lab4's. For $250 plus tax the leather isn't that great and the bottom part of the shoe seems unfinished. The colorblocking designers got lazy.
Black midsole and outsole with a gold jumpman on the bottom would have been fire. No use in thinking about that though. I wore my white rangers to work today and got a few snapped necks. Had to go up half a size but they're fine with thin socks

Watch out on the oop talk, I got a 1 week ban for offering a retail oop in this same thread.

Or maybe the mod just has it out for ME? 
eyes.gif

mean.gif

Last edited:
To my Turkish NTers, Don't throw the flame suit on me, but is a cultural question: Isn't Turkey/Istanbul a majority Muslim country or demographic? As in very conservative, not "ohhh no run away."

Like I said, general question, please don't burn me for asking
ohwell.gif

To my Turkish NTers, Don't throw the flame suit on me, but is a cultural question: Isn't Turkey/Istanbul a majority Muslim country or demographic? As in very conservative, not "ohhh no run away."

Like I said, general question, please don't burn me for asking:\

Muslim countries (ones that actually have money and tourism) are just like America bro. Luxury brand clothing everywhere and Jordan's everywhere (this is coming from a Muslim whose family lives in Kuwait)

Turkey is pretty modern nowadays and pretty relaxed.

@addy85   Thanks for the reply back and the clarification.    I have a ton of more questions about this but I'm not gonna flood the thread with them. I will say the Link my man posted above from the Turkish site is considerably cheaper than what I paid for my pair including tax & ship from NTNY.  I almost had to order me a second pair.

Muslim countries (ones that actually have money and tourism) are just like America bro. Luxury brand clothing everywhere and Jordan's everywhere (this is coming from a Muslim whose family lives in Kuwait)

Turkey is pretty modern nowadays and pretty relaxed.

Oooh and Turkish Girls! So ready to break away from their Strict families and become westernized -

A lot of Turkish girls are Tan w/ Green Eyes
Soooo bad!

Doesn't this depend on the "Declared value" of goods that sender is shipping? I've never ordered anything from overseas before, just speaking about what I heard from NTers in threads.

@AirRaab    YESSSSS SIIIIRRRRR!!!!!
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
  I tell my coworkers ALL the time, there's nothing sexier than a Persian Woman who takes care of herself. omg lol

That's not true bcuz I ordered once before and didn't get charged.
sometimes it takes a while for the bill to arrive.

I got a customs charge 14 months after the order...
it all depends on what the website that u buy from declares the value as. under 200 is no charge. over 200 is hit or miss.

some sites know the deal and will purposely undervalue the package so you wont get hit with customs. some sites know the deal and are strict so they declare the true value.

Last edited:

it all depends on what the website that u buy from declares the value as. under 200 is no charge. over 200 is hit or miss.

some sites know the deal and will purposely undervalue the package so you wont get hit with customs. some sites know the deal and are strict so they declare the true value.
QFT

Can anyone point me in the direction for a Size 12 Cigar? Pretty prease?
did you try chatting with a nike rep at NDC and asking for a stock locate? sometimes they are able to locate a pair for u. one time i did that and he told me there are no pairs available via their retailers, but then he started telling me about pairs he found on ebay. he went above and beyond lol

Back
Top Bottom