BYU: Brandon Davies - what did he even do?

Just found out this guy is just a sophmore. No biggie, just transfer to another school then. I thought he was a senior. That would have been a tragedy, especially if he had borderline pro prospects.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^it really is that simple. I dunno how folks are thinking this is so outrageous
laugh.gif

It's outrageous because grown men and women aren't allowed to get BUNZ... simple as that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^it really is that simple. I dunno how folks are thinking this is so outrageous
laugh.gif

It's outrageous because grown men and women aren't allowed to get BUNZ... simple as that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A good example of this would be Reno Mahe, who violated the Honor Code and left school. He later re-committed to it, re-enrolled, and continued to play for the football team a year later. Scholarship and everything.
Reno Mahe didn't re-commit himself to *%*@. You ever see him in an Eagles uniform? NO HONOR.

A good example of this would be Reno Mahe, who violated the Honor Code and left school. He later re-committed to it, re-enrolled, and continued to play for the football team a year later. Scholarship and everything.
Reno Mahe didn't re-commit himself to *%*@. You ever see him in an Eagles uniform? NO HONOR.

can sumbody answer my question about if that south park episode about mormons was true in any way?

can sumbody answer my question about if that south park episode about mormons was true in any way?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

roll.gif

Props to Dr.Funk for answering questions in the thread even though a lot of ignorant statements are being made about his religion/way of life..

Props to Dr.Funk for answering questions in the thread even though a lot of ignorant statements are being made about his religion/way of life..

Back
Top Bottom