Buyin A New Whip..Got $80K To Spend...Need Help Deciding!!!..

Alright...Im lookin to spend about 80k in the next 2 months so I been shoppin around tryna figure out what Ima get...As of right now Im pretty much tornbetween a CLS63 AMG, M5, and an M6 drop top...whats the better buy or should i look in another direction?

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

Alright...Im lookin to spend about 80k in the next 2 months so I been shoppin around tryna figure out what Ima get...As of right now Im pretty much torn between a CLS63 AMG, M5, and an M6 drop top...whats the better buy or should i look in another direction?
these are all more than 80k.................

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Alright...Im lookin to spend about 80k in the next 2 months so I been shoppin around tryna figure out what Ima get...As of right now Im pretty much torn between a CLS63 AMG, M5, and an M6 drop top...whats the better buy or should i look in another direction?

I've found more than a few of each on ebay and autotrader for about 75k-80k buy it now...

I've found more than a few of each on ebay and autotrader for about 75k-80k buy it now...
o alright. i was just assumin you was goin to the dealership fresh off the lot status. my bad

btw between m5 and cls 63 amg...............you said m6 but i dont care for drop top

yea..............im all for bimmer but when you add on that AMG it makes it tough for me.

test drive both and this thread is gonna need pics.

who has 80k to spend on a car and goes through ebay and autotrader?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif
thats why i assumed he was hittin up his local dealerships. nuttin wrong with a bargain though.

laugh.gif
thats why i assumed he was hittin up his local dealerships. nuttin wrong with a bargain though.

i dunno, i gotta call ducktales on this one... nobody spending 80 grand is looking to deal privately, that i've ever seen - not saying it doesn'thappen, but why would you? talk about putting yourself out there.

laugh.gif

why not though?...people are rich b/c they know to find deals and save their money.

btw...my choice?
mercedes-cls-63-amg-facelift-photos-leaked.jpg

no question about it... thing looks like sex on wheels.

laugh.gif

I COULD go to the dealership....but why spend upwards of 20k more when I could get the same thing or better off ebay or autotrader AND have it shipped tome..I may be spendin a decent amount of gwap but I aint frontin like Im on some money aint a thang status.
grin.gif

you could buy 4 honda civics. lol

on a serious note, the M5 would be the best choice.

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

If a CL600 was on your list then I would be impressed.

I wish....but thats def way beyond my price range...Anyone know how MB's warranty is compared to BMW's? Or what kinda warranty do they offer?

Back
Top Bottom