Butt Injections: Apparently This Happens Often

:x

DC, Y U do dis?

I looked at the GIFs from the first post. :smh: :x

Imagine waking up in the morning and your girl rolls over and you see two pies sticking out her a** :smh:

The thread title is confusing, as it reads "butt injections" but the pics are of "Renee" who received actual implants. There's a difference between hydrogel injections and buttocks implants.

It's obvious Kim's mass is fake, that joint is saggy and it looks out of place but if Coco's cakes are fake that surgeon deserves a medal.

Believe it or not, but that is actually a dude. That ****** was arrested for murder after conducting one of those parties and the person died.
a vast good majority of this is done by trannies.......to the point id say outta 100 times 90 would be t.s. 5 prostitutes/dancers the other 5 regular chics. thats why it isnt getting much coverage on a grand scale.... you know for as much as media etc is pushing the whole gay agenda. they really dont talk about it much. know a few guys thats into pimping etc....and this is like a norm for strippers/pros now its almost like a starter kit for pros/dancers and t.s.'s. they have a party of it like tupperware parties. smoke dope, pop pills, drank etc.... and take turns shooting up this mess.

That's just disgusting. It's amazing what some people will do just to reach their idea of perfection.

i couldn't have said it better myself. :x :x :x id rather clap a smaller tight set of cheeks than that bullsht. at least i know the smaller cheeks are authentic.

but to what degree is your self esteem so low, your self image so poor, that you resort to butt implants? thats a new low. that TLC song goes so hard right now :smh:

Last edited:
i couldn't have said it better myself.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
id rather clap a smaller tight set of cheeks than that bullsht. at least i know the smaller cheeks are authentic.

but to what degree is your self esteem so low, your self image so poor, that you resort to butt implants? thats a new low. that TLC song goes so hard right now
mean.gif
i wouldnt really put it on low self esteem etc.... considering most the ppl doing it are men trying to be women so..... i mean thats a whole nother can of worms. then if you a stripper/pro i see it as an investment of sorts... business investment. plus if you a newcommer ******/stripper etc.... not like you have that kinda bread to go out and spend on a legit injection, ud think the way this is all over the net etc...most ppl would no the dangers etc of doing this but mny ppl are truly ignorant to the severe ramifications of this procedure. as foolish as it sounds theyre many of ppl that only have internet for twitter facebook instagram wshh etc... and if it aint on there they are completely oblivious to many things. not justifiying just kinda seeing it from the other end.

this is the cheap stuff like hardware store caulk, the professional ****** go to the doctor and get saline shots.

1:15 they cant even spell surgeon :lol:
Bruh that show looks messy as **** :smh:
Where can I watch??????

Back
Top Bottom