Butt Injections: Apparently This Happens Often

i couldn't have said it better myself. :x :x :x id rather clap a smaller tight set of cheeks than that bullsht. at least i know the smaller cheeks are authentic.

but to what degree is your self esteem so low, your self image so poor, that you resort to butt implants? thats a new low. that TLC song goes so hard right now :smh:

probably the same level to get breast implants or anything like that...

i don't see injections going out of style anytime soon...

hopefully the obviously fake ones but soon this will be as normal as breast implants and no one will think twice

Eh, if I can inspect chicks for adam's apples, inspecting them for fake booties is nothing.

Eh, if I can inspect chicks for adam's apples, inspecting them for fake booties is nothing.
the adam's apple thing is outdated, they get them shaved down now, I actually think it's pretty standard in sexual reassignment procedures

you gotta look at the hands.

How does the Saline work tho? How long does it last? :lol:

I like authentic mass of all sizes but would still be dudes girl a few post up :lol:

I watched a My Strange Addiction episode on butt injections. This woman was getting black market butt injections. She had no idea what they were injecting her with either. Turns out the woman was being injected with harmful synthetic stuff. Over a three year period she has had 54 injections and has plans to get 36 more.

View media item 308818
I love that show.

Last edited:
my girl got the saline done for 10K...and hers is 1000% on point.

little hard to see......but i got pic for the beasts. LOL.
10K...
mean.gif

:lol: Pathetic. Women are being EXPOSED in 2013 son. You've got the makeup before and after pics, which should scare 90% of males out there, and then you have these women filling their bodies with Home Depot liquids

it wears off after a while and they just dissolve...

but damn 10k???...if you gotta buy your girl a booty, then you're doing it all wrong.

^^ lol, maaaaaaaaaaaan u crazy?!?! ID NEVER PAY FOR THAT SHHHH...

she got it like 2 yrs ago b4 i started messin w/ her again...

NEVER, would i drop 10k on that *****....

....it is niiiiiice tho.

lol i don't....

don't care either...

don't confuse when i said "my girl" w/ my wife(not that im married anyways)....

...ain't nothin serious or i wouldn't be postin' %^&* like that...

first heard about this in 2007, I was at Vegas strip club for a friends bachelor party. We were sitting with some dancers and they were like check out this chick on stage with her *** implants. Back then we were like what????

I would think Kim K's *** is real, I used to live in an area where alot of Armenian/Persians and they had big ***** lol

Last edited:
from a financial, gold-digging standpoint...its a pretty worthy investment. You drop 10k.....take some tumblr pics and the simps are genuflecting until you get various sources of alimony and are set for life.

pretty girls have it made..either they can work for theirs or get smutted out..either way they are going to get paid

Back
Top Bottom