busty girl problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
20443ac61e0f0d51938a0886202339d3.jpg

damn (2).png

My wife and her mom always talk about how they had a hard time with my wife’s boobs when she was younger. I’m a boob man and she’s always says she had a big nice rack. In high school and college she was boobs on a stick. She actually asked her mom for a boob reduction and her mom told her she would grow into them. At 34 she’s has grown into them. They aren’t OD big, they developed fast and an early age. She was a 32D cup at 13, but they stopped and her body naturally grew into them by the time she was 26. Talking to her, it sounds like she didn’t like the attention she getting. Boys liked her, girls hated her cause all the boys liked her. She dated the same guy through high school and college. Sometimes it’s not physical toll , it can be a mental. Her mom understood and said nice racks run in the family and knew she would hate herself for it when she got older and my my always says she’s glad her parents were persistent

I’m not going to post her pics here because I don’t want the thread to get locked but you guys should look up Ellie the Empress....

She is natural busty and she talking about getting rejected from professional modeling because of it.

I’m not going to post her pics here because I don’t want the thread to get locked but you guys should look up Ellie the Empress....

She is natural busty and she talking about getting rejected from professional modeling because of it.

Yea, she makes no sense at all.
Fine as hell.

My wife and her mom always talk about how they had a hard time with my wife’s boobs when she was younger. I’m a boob man and she’s always says she had a big nice rack. In high school and college she was boobs on a stick. She actually asked her mom for a boob reduction and her mom told her she would grow into them. At 34 she’s has grown into them. They aren’t OD big, they developed fast and an early age. She was a 32D cup at 13, but they stopped and her body naturally grew into them by the time she was 26. Talking to her, it sounds like she didn’t like the attention she getting. Boys liked her, girls hated her cause all the boys liked her. She dated the same guy through high school and college. Sometimes it’s not physical toll , it can be a mental. Her mom understood and said nice racks run in the family and knew she would hate herself for it when she got older and my my always says she’s glad her parents were persistent
using my imagination since no pics

My freshman yr in HS, had a girl in my English class who had some huge D’s. Even the teacher, (older lady) said one day when the girl wasn’t absent, “Maribel has got some huge ones” :lol:
Whole class just chuckled.

This sound like me ex…. Not even lying… dated her high school through college.. she’s 34 now 😯

My freshman yr in HS, had a girl in my English class who had some huge D’s. Even the teacher, (older lady) said one day when the girl wasn’t absent, “Maribel has got some huge ones” :lol:
Teacher was hating

my chick has 38 DD's and she said it was hell having big ******* in middle school.

people would say she had implants and she was really athletic but she couldn't do things like track..

also dealing with all the perverted middle schoolers who would grab and run away, i was guilty of doing these kinds of things

especially during school functions like assemblies, when everyone was trying to squeeze thru the door

we would squeeze some cheeks, me and my fillipino homies had a code word for it, "kimot"
pimp.gif

small breasted chicks want bigger ones and big breasted chicks want smaller ones..

women are never happy.

How you arrived at the conclusion that "women are never happy," i.e pin the blame on women for their unhappiness, is honestly astounding to me given everything you revealed in your post.

If that happened today, i would expect some harassment charges and a possible lawsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom