busty girl problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came home from work the other day and my gf was crying about her breasts. Like literally crying about wanting a breast reduction and reiterating all the points this video also brought up. Saying stuff like, “I can’t wait until I have enough money for a reduction!” with tears streaming down her face.

I just gave her a hug and sat there listening until she apologized for being so emotional about it.

When I get home from work I just wanna sit unbothered for an hour. Gotta deal with this instead :lol:

Every girl that I've known to get a reduction has ended up back at the same size a few years after. :lol:

Granted these girls were a little healthier so it was prone to happen to a degree.

My girl still has d’s. She got them out becasue they were 10 years old and she either had to get new ones or take them out. The link to cancer and the fact that she isn’t 22 years old anymore probably helped the decision. :lol:

My wife used to have massive boobs then she got her implants taken out. :wow:
eUYQeKk.gif

Gotta appreciate all sizes, big and small :smokin

That’s how I feel waking up in the morning. I just want to live in silence for the first half hour and stare at the wall. Thanks.

This is me. I have been this way long as i can think back. When i get up i just want to "wake up" on my own terms.

I remember my soph year college my roommate GF would come knocking on the door early in the morning. Then come in talking to us, im like yo leave me alone til like 830

These days i gotta just go, my daughter is ready to go as soon as her feet hit the ground.

yeah I need a good minute to wake up and you probably don’t really want to talk to me much in that time period. After that I’m fine.

I can understand asking for help for a reduction. Not for implants.

no I didn’t pay for my wife’s boobs.

As a youngin all I cared about was cheeks. Big ol booties, if you aint have that you were dead to me. Then I’ll say when I got closer to 30....man its breasts over butt by a mile now. Lookin back its so many chicks I wish I woulda pulled up on that had a decent rack but I didnt give em time of day cuz they had zero butt smh. Wish I woulda appreciated boobs more back then man....

As a youngin all I cared about was cheeks. Big ol booties, if you aint have that you were dead to me. Then I’ll say when I got closer to 30....man its breasts over butt by a mile now. Lookin back its so many chicks I wish I woulda pulled up on that had a decent rack but I didnt give em time of day cuz they had zero butt smh. Wish I woulda appreciated boobs more back then man....
I’m 33... and u
1611976331299.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom