BULLY BEATDOWN SHOW on MTV

My man Micheal Westbrook ( former WR for the ******** )was on the show before beating the @+$+ out of some dude...
laugh.gif

ive watched it but i think there pretty pointless i mean i saw this one where i guess the bully was punking these 2 guys for about 13yrs i just had to
smh.gif
atthat i know for a fact someone would have been murked by than i mean common these are some grow !%% men they dont mature at some point in there lives
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I watched like 2 episodes but one of them there was this guy whos own brother was beating him honestly wdf is this how you gonna get pushed around by youryounger brother

cant wait for that fighter to fight a bully that actually has some martial arts experience that'd be awesome!!

mtv make alot of fake show they used to cast for people at colleges , nite clubs, craigslist, half there show are fake!!!! THey hire models and actors all thetime.

Whys the host open his jacket every 5 seconds? Does he want people to look at his shirt or something?

This show is pretty annoying. Pretty unrealistic too, the "acting" is terrible. The basis of the show is stupid too. Hey let's have aprofessional fighter beat your %*%, when you don't know *++% about MMA. Yeah, I'm sure the "bully" is gonna win sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom