BULLY BEATDOWN SHOW on MTV

watched one episode. it was alright. seen worst on mtv
laugh.gif

that host has like a 22-4 MMA record or something, so he gets a pass for being annoying he'll probably break my face

I like this show, but I think the host should fight in one of the episodes

yea mayhem is the reason i watch this show...met him at a mma show at the cowpalace a couple years back...real chill and koo. the one thing that stuck thoughwas he was wearing some purple avengers. i gave him props and we talked about shoes for a min. i think the show was called malice at the palace or something. a lot of fighters were there, i remember chuck liddell, jake shields and phil baroni being there.

now its only a matter of time before people start wearing triumph united

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Many people don't like the show becuz of mayhem, but he's one of the main reasons i watch it. he's a perfect host imo.
Word that guy is hilarious
laugh.gif

Yeah I like this show

the host is kind of corny but oh well I watch it for the "beatdowns"

I wanna see an MMA fighter get decked by some fat sloppy bully,that would make for good TV.

Originally Posted by DunkeDinSaucE

that host has like a 22-4 MMA record or something, so he gets a pass for being annoying he'll probably break my face

Yea he would...."Mayhem" Miller just won a fight over here in hawaii against Braddah Kala Hose. He comes visit at times over here in Hilo at BJ'sgym. His next fight will be against Jacare for the DREAM middleweight title in Japan on May 26th.

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

The host is annoying, I couldn't stand watching another minute.

I love the host! He's so cute and funny.
agreed, but not the cute part
laugh.gif

it's hilarious watching him jump on the cage and stuff
laugh.gif

season's over already though.

The host is perfect.
He gets right in these victims' ears while their in pain...and there's nothing they can do about it since he's also an MMA fighter.

Who saw him hanging upside down from the top of the cage talking wreckless to some guy between rounds?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

glad to see Michael Westbrook again..Stephen Davis should sign up for this show.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Stephen Davis still flinches whenever he sees Westbrook to this day

Originally Posted by ajrocka

I watch it the other day and some guy won the whole 10g

that guy deserved it though.. wasnt even a fight.. he got paid to be a punching bag for 3 minutes..

cant hate cause he took the beating and didnt quit

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Yea he would...."Mayhem" Miller just won a fight over here in hawaii against Braddah Kala Hose. He comes visit at times over here in Hilo at BJ's gym. His next fight will be against Jacare for the DREAM middleweight title in Japan on May 26th.

One of my best friends absolutely loves Mayhem, he's got a pretty big following the "Mayhem Monkeys," my boy rocks the T and everything, he wasstationed in Oahu for a couple years and actually met Miller in Vegas along w/ other fighters said Him and Bonnar were the coolest/nicest. Mayhem was thefirst to accuse GSP of greasing up years ago 05 I think.

Do these DREAM fights air on ppv in the US? I've only watched US based shows but want to catch this show.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

I watch it the other day and some guy won the whole 10g
That big russian dude. The worst was that fat black guy that said that he had over 250 fights in 5 years and could not even last a minute withoutquitting, fat slob.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Yea he would...."Mayhem" Miller just won a fight over here in hawaii against Braddah Kala Hose. He comes visit at times over here in Hilo at BJ's gym. His next fight will be against Jacare for the DREAM middleweight title in Japan on May 26th.

One of my best friends absolutely loves Mayhem, he's got a pretty big following the "Mayhem Monkeys," my boy rocks the T and everything, he was stationed in Oahu for a couple years and actually met Miller in Vegas along w/ other fighters said Him and Bonnar were the coolest/nicest. Mayhem was the first to accuse GSP of greasing up years ago 05 I think.

Do these DREAM fights air on ppv in the US? I've only watched US based shows but want to catch this show.
And just like BJ got his @%@ handed to him in every round.

My dud I'm not denying that GSP is that guy at 170 but what he/his corner did is illegal and BJ wasn't the first to bring it up, so not penalizing himin any way is/was kind've a joke especially when you're opponent(s) are well versed in BJJ. Again I'm not saying it would've of been adifferent outcome I'm just sayin', You (GSP) are the best of the best and you're corner is slathering you up with vaso and explaining it's abreathing technique ****!

Mayhem did go the distance with GSP, (a very small list of GSP opponents) so you can't doubt that he is legit

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Mayhem is really funny in person but on TV I find him highly annoying.
Couldnt agree more. I like Mayhem as a fighter, fight analyst, blogger, columnist, whatever, but as a host of this show he comes across as prettyeffin annoying.

Back
Top Bottom