Bulls offseason Thread

Don't get me wrong, I get that most of it's borne out of frustration that he's been hurt so much and the 2011 MVP year seemed so long ago so folks are paying more attention than normal. But hacks like Cowley/Telander are just fueling the fire for no good reason, really. OT but maybe they have to be borderline TMZ/FOX News with their stories to stay relevant against social media. At the opposite side of the spectrum LeBron refined his message and image, but I roll my eyes and can't stand those "going home commercials".1,2,3....4,5...Lol. #endrant

Don't get me wrong, I get that most of it's borne out of frustration that he's been hurt so much and the 2011 MVP year seemed so long ago so folks are paying more attention than normal. But hacks like Cowley/Telander are just fueling the fire for no good reason, really. OT but maybe they have to be borderline TMZ/FOX News with their stories to stay relevant against social media. At the opposite side of the spectrum LeBron refined his message and image, but I roll my eyes and can't stand those "going home commercials".1,2,3....4,5...Lol. #endrant

i turn my tv every time that ******** come on

any predictions for the game vs toronto today ? the only time bulls played against a team full of guards and short lineup was the Celtics and they lost , rose didnt play though 

plus bulls need to score over 100 pts to beat toronto in the north 

106-99 chicago

Rose has 19 and 8 in 30 minutes played

5 guys in double figures

Chicago actually out rebounds the other team

Last edited:
106-99 chicago

Rose has 19 and 8 in 30 minutes played

5 guys in double figures

Chicago actually out rebounds the other team

Bold statement :lol:

Tonight will be a good time to make a statement against a young and rising Raptors squad.

"Toniiiight, we play Toronto. Tonnniiiiiiight, we BEAT TORONTO!!! GO BULLS!!" -Coach Kilmer

Last edited:
any predictions for the game vs toronto today ? the only time bulls played against a team full of guards and short lineup was the Celtics and they lost , rose didnt play though 

plus bulls need to score over 100 pts to beat toronto in the north 

bulls beat my 1a squad toronto

lowry & derozen both have 25+
rose,pau,jimmy have 18+ each all three have double doubles
110-100 bullies

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: @ JO

Hate to say it but maybe Pooh should go back to letting Reggie do all the talking so all the hate can be directed elsewhere.

Still can't believe for all the money these cats make they won't drop a few racks on a PR person to guide them through these interviews.

Last edited:
Pau balled tonight :pimp:

Hope Derrick's injury isnt too bad. Just sucks it keeps happening. Jo's response tho :pimp:

That my guy Jo. As long as his teammates have his back, Derrick shouldnt worry about outside chatter.

Great road win tonight. Pau stepped up again. Im sure he'll be alright but man...these reoccurring minor injuries to Derrick are unbelievable.

I felt for Rose seeing clips of him cry.

Coming back from two major injuries and you come back to straining both ankles and now your hammy

He must feel like fate is working against him

Man...after rose's comments about preserving himself for a long life and not related to stay healthy to win championshis for the Bulls i'm quite done with him.

Good that rose and mj never play in the same team. Mj would destroy him mentally and physically for being such a softy.
If rose gets sidelined for the season again in the near future i think we should build a team for championship without counting on him.
he disqualifies as a go-to-guy for a team if he's absent on court so often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom