Bulls offseason Thread

Couldn't post it in the league thread and not in here :lol:

@SportsCenter: After missing entire 2012-13 season, @drose says he is now 100 percent and will start first game next season for the Bulls.

great news! I'm looking forward to new seasons with hope with my Bears and Bulls in a few months. I plan on getting some new TVs to watch them win it all this year.

I just hope we can stay healthy and keep progressing this season. Our defensive pressure is always a great focal point for us but we have to start scoring consistently, that'll help the defense get even better.

Rose better better be out for blood after all of the jokes and mocking he endured last season

......Did we amnesty Boozer yet? :lol:

Im starting to worry about our depth. A lot of teams have added depth. I would like to go 10 deep but right now i think we are about 8 trustworthy deep, with kirk, mike, and taj as reliable off the bench

Im starting to worry about our depth. A lot of teams have added depth. I would like to go 10 deep but right now i think we are about 8 trustworthy deep, with kirk, mike, and taj as reliable off the bench

I want them to sign Glock. He and Teague seem to be developing good chemistry, and though it's summer league I still would love for them to come off the bench together.

We don't have any depth unless Snell and Murphy are going to be a factor in our rotation. I'll say it again, teams like Det, Indy, Clev, BK got a lot deeper while we're sitting on our hands :smh:

I thought Glock was just a shooter, but he's been able to get any shot he wants in iso plus he's got a decent floater too. It's summer league, but 31 on 10-13 is still damned impressive.

I get that we need another big, but he can help with scoring off the bench. If I recall correctly, didn't he score 20 against the Spurs in the playoffs?

I thought Glock was just a shooter, but he's been able to get any shot he wants in iso plus he's got a decent floater too. It's summer league, but 31 on 10-13 is still damned impressive.

I get that we need another big, but he can help with scoring off the bench. If I recall correctly, didn't he score 20 against the Spurs in the playoffs?
He's a good shooter from three and has an effective floater from the free throw line down. That's about all he's good for honestly. :lol:

And yes, he did score 20 points against the Spurs in the playoffs (game three):

I guess we gonna have to take a gamble, but for a team with championship aspirations im just not feeling our bench. I respect what those guys are doing, but there been a lot of summer league stars that just dont translate on the big stage so I dont know how to feel

I like the bench especially the way the summer league is going :smokin

Teague could turn into a rondo type. Not much of a scorer, but does other things really good and I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Last edited:
I'm more optimistic about Snell than I ever was at any point in James Johnson's career. Yes, I'm setting the bar low...

Hope the bulls add one more legit rotation player. Wouldn't mind a shooter or instant offense like glock.

Against most teams 4 bigs will be enough.

Back
Top Bottom