Bulls offseason Thread

If there's any chance that the Nets are doing anything illegal, they have to be investigated.

Right now, the Nets can boast a lineup of :

Deron, Joe Johnson, Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett and Lopez

then Jason Terry and Kirilenko off the bench

Wtf.

^Ask us again midway through the season. Wait, check that. Ask us during the first round of the playoffs.

Not knocking you, but we've been regular season champs two years in a row so that's not really my barometer now.

Last edited:
If there's any chance that the Nets are doing anything illegal, they have to be investigated.

Wtf.

Don't forget Blatche who killed us last season.

Chemistry and health are their main barriers. Chemistry-wise, I think they'll be fine after a quarter of the season is underway.

If they stay healthy, they will be a very tough out. Like you said they can trot out a number of really versatile lineups.

Wtf.

Don't forget Blatche who killed us last season.

Chemistry and health are their main barriers. Chemistry-wise, I think they'll be fine after a quarter of the season is underway.

If they stay healthy, they will be a very tough out. Like you said they can trot out a number of really versatile lineups.

As of now, they're bench looking like:

C - Blatche
PF - Evans/Plumlee
SF - AK47
SG - Terry
PG - Taylor/Livingston

Health is key, but they're starting to look like real good on paper :x

The Bulls need to adapt this "ALL-IN" mentality A$AP. We can't continue to hope and pray some big name free agent wants to sign here, we saw what happened in 2010 so it's time to learn from that mistake.

The good news about the Nets is that the Lakers proved that you can have top talent on your squad and still suck. I'm crossing fingers.

I would take Gerald Henderson and Mo Williams IF we could make it work BUT we still need a big man because I'm not sold on Nazr as Jo's back up :x

I want no parts of Mo Williams. That dude can't play d to save his life. Even Jeremy Lin can cook him. Gerald Henderson on the other hand would be nice but that's just another 3. What we really need is a 2. Still, he would be great to add depth at the forward position.

Is Henderson affordable?

I would take Gerald Henderson and Mo Williams IF we could make it work BUT we still need a big man because I'm not sold on Nazr as Jo's back up :x

I want no parts of Mo Williams. That dude can't play d to save his life. Even Jeremy Lin can cook him. Gerald Henderson on the other hand would be nice but that's just another 3. What we really need is a 2. Still, he would be great to add depth at the forward position.

Is Henderson affordable?

We just would need Mo for his scoring and ball handling in pressure situations off the bench.

Not sure how much Henderson is looking for, he played well towards the end of the year so he might be overvaluing himself.

How do guys feel about bring Tyrus Thomas back for the minimum or would that be a waste of our time?

The good news about the Nets is that the Lakers proved that you can have top talent on your squad and still suck. I'm crossing fingers.

The biggest difference between the two is the bench. LA's bench was absolutely horrific. Ask any Lakers fan on NT.

As of now, they're bench looking like:

C - Blatche
PF - Evans/Plumlee
SF - AK47
SG - Terry
PG - Taylor/Livingston

Health is key, but they're starting to look like real good on paper :x

The Bulls need to adapt this "ALL-IN" mentality A$AP. We can't continue to hope and pray some big name free agent wants to sign here, we saw what happened in 2010 so it's time to learn from that mistake.

I'm not sure if the NBA allows trades of owners, but I'd be all in for it. :lol:

Prok for Rein$dorf...

Mo wouldn't play a second under Thibs so signing him would be a waste of time. Even if we were to ignore that, I'm not really sold on anything else he has to offer either. Yes, he can spread the floor some, but that would only matter if he plays with Rose. You really want him at the 2 next to Rose? The backcourt would be undersized. And if you want him at the 1 backing Rose up? Hinrich can do a better job of that.

Last edited:
Mo wouldn't play a second under Thibs so signing him would be a waste of time. Even if we were to ignore that, I'm not really sold on anything else he has to offer either. Yes, he can spread the floor some, but that would only matter if he plays with Rose. You really want him at the 2 next to Rose? The backcourt would be undersized. And if you want him at the 1 backing Rose up? Hinrich can do a better job of that.

Mo did pretty good with Utah. At this point I'm just looking for someone who can come off the bench and occasionally catch fire, especially if we aren't going to resign Nate. We don't have enough money, well we do but we aren't spending it, so the pickings are real slim as of today.

People said that about Nate even though Thibs was his main supporter and he already played under him?

The thing about Nate is that even though he had his baggage wherever he went, ppl generally agreed that he wasn't a bad defender. Thibs is defense first. I only see Thibs creating allowances for Mo if he happened to be taller. Undersized and a liability on d, that's two strikes...

I would take Tyrus back on the cheap.. Tons of energy off the bench and another good defender and rebounder... Its better than anything else we are looking at

What happened to us signing Dalembert?

It just seems like everybody in the league getting better and we're sitting on our hands :smh: .. Pistons and Cavs got a lot better, especially up front. Then we still gotta deal with Indiana, our division is no longer a walk in the park.

DVR'd the Summer League Game. Here's some thoughts:

1. GLOCK - He can score. Yes it's the summer league but I hope he gets a roster spot.
2. Snell - He's got length. His first shot was a 3, all net. Looks like he can handle the ball a little bit too. I now can see why we drafted him. He's got potential, and at the very least he'll be a 3 & D guy.
3. Murphy - Just got whistled for his 11th foul. Foul machine like Taj was his rookie year :lol:. Took a bunch of open 3s but couldn't connect.
4. Teague - Again, it's just summer league but he looked much more comfortable on the court. No one could stay in front of him, and he had a few nice dimes. His shot still needs a lot of work though. I hope he can effectively spell Rose for more than a few minutes a game to save him for the playoffs.

teague looked real good, and i'm glade we got Snell now. Snell's defensive play at the end where he blocked the dunk 
nthat.gif

snell looks so weird though lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom