Bulls offseason Thread

What's a championship to 120 mil?
#moneyovererrthang

Yeah until you don't have your health.
Health over everything bros then money

We should go after Lance..
Defense and offense is a plus..

But Do we have enough after pau?

we still need to add a player at SG or SF that can score and another that can play defense

could we get shawn marion for cheap?

if not we proably looking at guys like evan turner, Richard Jefferson or caron bulter

Picking from the dumpster!??
No thanks

Last edited:
Pau Gasol ‏@paugasol 2m
It hasn't been easy. After meditating it a lot I've chosen to play with the Chicago Bulls. Looking forward to this new chapter of my career

This signing makes no sense. Do these ******** know that we need a 2nd shot creator? This is going to be the 5th straight year of us having this issue.

Curious to see what the Bulls do to clear the space to sign Pau. And we should have some cash left over for some other minor moves.

And MW...who would you want at the 2 thats available? ??

^^
Not necessarily.
If he signs outright for less than 10 were still in a good position.
If it's a SnT we could get rid of a lot of lil cap holds and dump MDJ.

Let's look at it from a blank slate perspective.....(no trades or free agents)
If Booz 16.8 comes off the books that frees up about 12-13 mill in cap.

If we trade MDJ and a bunch of cap holds (Amundson, Brewer, James, Smith) chips just for Pau, we're even better cause all those guys combined would come to about 9mill. The problem is the Lakers don't want fillers they want draft picks.

So in short if the Lakers take that SnT we get Pau + get rid of all those small cap holds plus still have 10+ mill to cook with after Booz comes off the books.

If they won't take the SnT then depending on how much Pau takes we then have to get creative with a trade for for someone else or just release all those cap holds and still have that money to play with

We also have our own picks to bargain with and sacramentos 1st as well.
We're hoping to use the MLE to sign DJ, and perhaps use the mini MLE to pay off Mirotic.
Again all of this is contigent on moves being made.

Pau Gasol move to Bulls matter of sign-and-trade that could get him $10M per year, or straight signing for $6.5M range, sources tell Yahoo.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 12, 2014

Let's just see how this plays out.....

LOl Thib will be screaming at Pau on defensive rotation. Wouldn't surprise me if he had to lay hands on Pau.

Sounds like Luol is accepting 2/20 with the Heat. He turned down 3/30 with the Bulls -_-

My heart is broken

Lou should of came back.
We did use and abuse though..
But..

Our offer wasn't even bad tho it was right on point with the player he is...

We need to secure Dj then we're decent

Last edited:
Damn Lu...I just pray we will be healthy this year....and I look forward to them beating the Knicks ***** for the next decade.

Damn Lu...I just pray we will be healthy this year....and I look forward to them beating the Knicks ***** for the next decade.

Melo gonna b melo, he got paid...but

No thought or energy needed, there done regardless..Carmelo wants to play KLOVE ball for a year let him do so..

20+ point blowout first game we play them would be funny for Melo though..

Last edited:
Have fun with Pau fellas.

Treat him well. :pimp:

I'll be sure to yell at Thibs when Pau is on the floor for more than 40 mins / or if we're up by 20+

Looking forward to his first game as a Bull, wearing my España #4. I do expect him to be rejuvenated.

Back
Top Bottom