Bulls offseason Thread

Three way trade involving Booz, Lin and Pau !!!???????

Melo and Gasol!!?!?!?!?!? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant take this speculation anymore, i cant!!!

Last edited:
We got too many "untouchables" on this team not to have a 2nd option.

If Butler or Taj goes, then so be it. I doubt we even have enough money to keep Butler when his rookie deal is up.

Agreed..Jimmy's gonna get paid next season. Falling in love and over-valuing role players is not the way to win a 'chip especially in a 2-3 year window. Unless some of us want to be stuck in playoff purgatory.

Gotta treat them as potential assets and pull the trigger when appropriate..

i'VE BEEN SAYING THIS FOR 3 YEARS. :smh:

Didn't know we had Chicago bulls thread but I extend my hand to my brothas...
And ask...

Do we have a chance of getting melo?
I pray to god we do...

Didn't know we had Chicago bulls thread but I extend my hand to my brothas...
And ask...

Do we have a chance of getting melo?
I pray to god we do...

Chances are 50/50(Bulls & Knicks) now since the Lakers are out after the Lin trade. Amazing how everything is falling in to place now that Bron had made his decision. ONLY reason for him to stay in NY is to get paid, but if Phil can look out of Pax one time as a friend and take Booz this could really happen.

It just makes no sense to me I'm sorry Carmelo but the Knicks are trash they're not trying to help you win they haven't even been reaching for new pieces just throwing money at him.. The bulls is a legendary place to go if u want to win and truly make headlines u beat out the cavs and lebron to the finals and win it all.. Greatest way to win a ring for melo

We have been beating the Knicks for decades. Something is telling me we will beat them this time too.

#MeloMadnessonMadison

I think melo takes the pay cut and signs with us. He know we become the favorite in the east for  a couple of years.

Too much of a pay cut for Melo. I just don't see it. It has to be a sign and trade, which I'm sure Melo has probably been pushing for on the low.

Garpax don't be lazy.

i swear to god they better be trolling talking about wade to chicago... fdb #nopussiesonmysquad #letthe*****rot #notevenfordaminium

Wojo does not miss, you guys seriously wouldn't want him? What about him and Pau together?

Wojo does not miss, you guys seriously wouldn't want him? What about him and Pau together?

bro i stopped eating my lunch & threw the rest away when that popped up on my phone.... **** wade he needs to lay in the bed he made... "we werent loyal" according to him so now that bron got him to opt out & lose 40M's + bosh getting paid in houston hes seeing real unloyalty...

Back
Top Bottom