Bulls offseason Thread

i don't have my hope up ... i expect him to stay w/ the knicks b/c of his wife ... :stoneface:

just have to hope rose comes back healthy and can play his way back to form by the end of the season ... that's my # 1 concern

this is a deep draft... need to get good player ...

if melo comes ... that's gravy off course ... it cannot just be about defense for thibs ... i ma need him to check himself in the mirror too and improve on his skills as a coach

let's go BULLS

If the Warriors are willing to give up Klay & David Lee we cannot match that. Hell I wouldn't give that up if I was them, but if that's the going rate then sheeeeesh. :wow:

Rudy Gay opted in so we're probably going to deal the #8 pick.

Would you guys be willing to deal Boozer #16 and #19 for McLemore, Williams, Thompson, and #8?

This would give you the ability to get Randle, Vonleh, or Gordon.

That trade does nothing for us outside of mclemore .. We can't afford to wait on somebody at #8 to develop. Add in Thompson and his awful contract :x plus an inconsistent Williams, I'll easily pass on that offer.

Would you guys be willing to deal Boozer #16 and #19 for McLemore, Williams, Thompson, and #8?

i don't get the hype around klay ...

Me neither..not nearly enough of an all around player to receive such value..

Rumor or reports now stating rose wants love over melo..we already know this

why put this out there now..when Melo close to deciding and love looking Out of range? Damn reporters been trying to kill this for us for weeks now..smh

Last edited:
i don't get the hype around klay ...

Me neither..not nearly enough of an all around player to receive such value..

Rumor or reports now stating rose wants love over melo..we already know this

why put this out there now..when Melo close to deciding and love looking Out of range? Damn reporters been trying to kill this for us for weeks now..smh

Don't worry about that BS, Pooh has actually reached out to Melo... Doing much more than he did during 2010 FA

Chicago Bulls center Joakim Noah keeps calling, but Knicks star Carmelo Anthony's not answering . . . yet

According to sources close to Kevin Love, Rose’s preference is for the Bulls to work out a deal as soon as possible for Minnesota’s All-Star forward because he sees Love as more of a team player than Anthony. Chicago is in the mix with Golden State for Love, with Boston and Denver considered long shots. If it makes any difference to Melo, Rose has no plans to recruit Love, who is free next summer, either. But the Bulls already know whom he’d really prefer to play with in the future.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/b...h-calling-carmelo-answering-article-1.1838772

I like McLemore and I think he could put up numbers for us off the bench. I don't see the point in having McLemore, Klay Thompson, Tony Snell and Jimmy Butler. Unless we gonna make Jimmy our starting three and have Snell come off the bench as a three as well. And this is not counting Williams who is a small forward as well.

I like McLemore and I think he could put up numbers for us off the bench. I don't see the point in having McLemore, Klay Thompson, Tony Snell and Jimmy Butler. Unless we gonna make Jimmy our starting three and have Snell come off the bench as a three as well. And this is not counting Williams who is a small forward as well.

He means Jason Thompson, sum bum big guy from Sac lol

I'd prefer Love over Melo. Melo wants too much money AND a winning team, this aint baseball. I'm not comfortable with Chicago sacrificing a lot of valuable players/picks to get a guy who wants to win but doesn't want to put in the work on D to get it done.

I understand all of that but we can't focus on what we think he deserves or what he wants and needs...

At this point for us it's about what we need and Melo is that...love might be but for certain melo is that...

I'm sick of being the almost maybe team ..not that I don't mind being an underdog but we aquire Anthony and that gets us right over the hump and on our way back to the finals...imo

Last edited:
I understand all of that but we can't focus on what we think he deserves or what he wants and needs...

At this point for us it's about what we need and Melo is that...love might be but for certain melo is that...

I'm sick of being the almost maybe team ..not that I don't mind being an underdog but we aquire Anthony and that gets us right over the hump and on our way back to the finals...imo

And how many pieces should we give up to give in to dude if he wants a lot of money? The Knicks did just that and it got them nowhere. If Melo is willing to sacrifice money to win now, I'm all for him coming on board.

And how many pieces should we give up to give in to dude if he wants a lot of money? The Knicks did just that and it got them nowhere. If Melo is willing to sacrifice money to win now, I'm all for him coming on board.

What peices? One of our beloved in jimmy or taj for a superstar..draft picks that might end up like marcus Teague..boozer well boozer Nuff said there lol..dunleavy Jr I can't even believe he dropped 35 in playoffs but he's no asset..

Get real man..price for K.love is looking way to steep right now as well..but we can't just stay in neutral..everybodys elevating, before we know it Dc will surpass us

we need to act now..

Last edited:

What peices? One of our beloved in jimmy or taj for a superstar..draft picks that might end up like marcus Teague..boozer well boozer Nuff said there lol..dunleavy Jr I can't even believe he dropped 35 in playoffs but he's no asset..

Get real man..price for K.love is looking way to steep right now as well..but we can't just stay in neutral..everybodys elevating, before we know it Dc will surpass us

we need to act now..

Mainly Jimmy and Taj. Our bench is ok, but not strong enough to lose some key pieces as them two. I don't even consider Boozer apart of the team :lol: I want dude gone that bad.

K.Love probably will go to the Bay espeically w/ them wiling to give up Thompson and Lee.

It's one or the other with them..
I agree both is too steep..

But I don't realistically see them both going..fo and melo both know that would defeat the purpose..one or the other?
No problem, let's get rings

Back
Top Bottom