Buger King Burgers??

Burger King has fallen off big time..
This. I remember when they use to have them hot-*** fries they were good and they had the bag you shake up and they got cheesy but that's when I was a kid
happy.gif

I'd only ever go for a Big Mac, but it's all genetically modified trash filled with so many additives, it'll give you cancer if you eat all the time. Plus they all wash the patties with ammonia to kill the e-coli in it.

Eat a real burger, like a local non-commercial joint. ex: Five Guys or Fat Burger.

I only eat therr once in a blue moon, but I hope they didn't change the burgers. Thats the only thing I like about Burger King...literally. I don't like fires, none of the side orders, I don't even like the juice they serve.

Speaking of which, anybody remember when the whooper was $1?? And it was like that for like a year.

:smh: The new millennium sucks..

I'd only ever go for a Big Mac, but it's all genetically modified trash filled with so many additives, it'll give you cancer if you eat all the time. Plus they all wash the patties with ammonia to kill the e-coli in it.
Eat a real burger, like a local non-commercial joint. ex: Five Guys or Fat Burger.

I mean... Five guys or Fat Burger will get you clogged arteries. So it's basically do you want to die of a heart attack or die of cancer? :tongue:

Real men grill their own burgers.

Yo one time i ordered a chicken sandwich that had bacon on it and had bacon in the name of the damb sandwich, and these dudes at BK forgot the bacon.

BK has way better burgers, fried, chicken then McDonald's. It's not close to me. Wendy's is great as well.

I just had wendy's tonight and has anyone noticed that their burgers are really really good these days??

I just had wendy's tonight and has anyone noticed that their burgers are really really good these days??
I don't really eat fast food much anymore, but in the event that I do, Wendy's is the go-to spot. Carl's Jr is a close second, and McD's is good only for the breakfast. Their lunch/dinner menu is garbo.

But really, the best spot is Los Pollos Hermanos.

Last edited:
They taste terrible anyway. Every BK spot I been at their burgers taste like they don't clean the grill/stove that they're cooking the burgers on. Always has that burnt after taste. Just plain yuck :x Such a shame they share the initials of my borough:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom