Budget Ballin.... take a source, leave a source

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

Keepin this thread goin and man I just bought 3 wall mounts for TVs on monoprice that would have ran me over $270 on Amazon for $125
damn, you needed 3 wall mounts?  i didnt know anyone else loved TV as much as I do.  I've spent so much money at monoprice in the last month its not even funny.  3 wallmounts + 6 hdmi cables + 2 optical cables + powered hdmi splitter and I still need to get 1 more small mount so I can put the 19" LCD up in my pooproom.

Yeah man I have (2x)32 in TVs that need to go up and a 28in monitor for my computer. I have needed to get a mount that I would be able to get a 60in on at the end of the year (3D TV shall be purchased for Xmas). The set up I am going for is I want to have one TV that is for normal viewing and cable viewing and the other I want to hook up my AFN box (because I get every sport even for free) as well as internet media viewing (i.e. 3rd screen for my computer and/or Apple TV/Boxee/Google TV) 
When I am done with the set up I will show you guys. The cool thing about it is that all TVs and monitors were bought on a budget  and they are sick. The 32s are Samsung and the 28in is I-INC. I actually have (2x) the 28in I just use one at work
pimp.gif

SD is like ebay...end up buying +@!* you dont need, but damn, it's addicting

http://www.betterbidding.com/

If you've always wanted to know the ins/outs of Name Your Own Price (Priceline), or Hotwire, that site has all the info.
You can see all the deals people have gotten in every state/region, check for similar dates so you know how the current price range, help you guess hotels based on star ratings (hotwire), etc. Read and study for an hour, and you will save bank on Hotels
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll pay attention to this post, I always look at slickdeals, but always good to know of other ways to save some money if I'm ever in the market for anything.

Back
Top Bottom