Budget Ballin.... take a source, leave a source

Had to come back to this thread, so I thought I would share in the goodness from the past.

I check slickdeals on the regular.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I have never purchased through kayak, however I have used it to browse prices.

I agree with DC. It's crazy when you go on the slickdeals forums and people admit to buying stuff just because it's a "deal". Personally if you are buying something you don't need it is not a "deal".

I remember reading a thread where this lady bought big bags of dog food because they were cheap.... She didn't have any pets
laugh.gif

Thanks for bumping this thread. I have never purchased through kayak, however I have used it to browse prices.

I agree with DC. It's crazy when you go on the slickdeals forums and people admit to buying stuff just because it's a "deal". Personally if you are buying something you don't need it is not a "deal".

I remember reading a thread where this lady bought big bags of dog food because they were cheap.... She didn't have any pets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif
WOW!!! That is sad.

gilt groupe has madd deals. make sure u click no to receive email news updates. they send those things 3 times a day lol

Thank You for creating this thread and thank you for all the contributions

Back
Top Bottom