Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

Jamie's sister has autism
I found the original pic, the artist is too skilled to completely leave that portion of her head out like that.
Screenshot_20210921-183157_Google.jpg

First time I saw the glued on wig thing was when dtrix who is part of a dance crew that was on mtv posted a video on youtube of him getting it done. The wig was high quality and blended with his real hair.

Much respect to Jamie. What's his strategy?

No one can say he hasn't paid his dues in the fake shape-up game.

I work in the film business id say 80% of the men got some help. Jamie has a cheat code his sister is his hair stylist so its usually more consistent. But this aint new its been like that since back in the days with all of hollywood. Steve Harvey had a hairpiece during his sitcom days, Travolta been violating for years too.

73e5c285-65b6-4174-9b26-0e4af128498a_text.gif

Placed the order my guys.
81gsPVm5RQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Initial cut going to have the barber cut it all off for me. Saturday afternoon going to be a tense one. LOL.
download.jpg

Catching a flight to Jamaica this weekend so had to get some recommendations on SPF levels, considered the 30. However my coworker suggested 50 in Jamaica.

Picked up a fedora for lounging on the beach in if the sun is to much.

Been a long time coming, my bald head fam you got a new person entering the chat.

73e5c285-65b6-4174-9b26-0e4af128498a_text.gif

Placed the order my guys.
81gsPVm5RQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Initial cut going to have the barber cut it all off for me. Saturday afternoon going to be a tense one. LOL.
download.jpg

Catching a flight to Jamaica this weekend so had to get some recommendations on SPF levels, considered the 30. However my coworker suggested 50 in Jamaica.

Picked up a fedora for lounging on the beach in if the sun is to much.

Been a long time coming, my bald head fam you got a new person entering the chat.

Does anyone know a good app that gives a good indication of how I will look bald....my **** is getting worse, I may have another year, my hairline is on life support

Does anyone know a good app that gives a good indication of how I will look bald....my **** is getting worse, I may have another year, my hairline is on life support
Go on ig or Tiktok and search for a bald filter
The ones on ig are kinda janky. I don’t have Tiktok but they might be better on there
On ig just act like ur gonna post a story then find the filters and search there

I think if I do eventually go bald I’m gonna have the George costanza type bald. My hairline and everything is fine but the top of my head is definitely thinner than I remember 😅

Back
Top Bottom