Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

That bigen line on Jalen crooked

20220617_000700.jpg

Jalen joint be cool IMO. At least it’s his hair.

So he has a lil Bigen to sharpen the lineup even more :lol: :lol: :lol:

But still that’s all his hair though.

No unit. Word to Randy Johnson

We need to see what his hairline really looks like. he uses so much enhancement to get a perfect lego hairline.

We need to see what his hairline really looks like. he uses so much enhancement to get a perfect lego hairline.

It’s a shame that the world is so fake that y’all don’t use common sense. Jalen’s natural line is legit. Like I said, he literally bigens it to look crisp.

Barry Bonds on steroids. Already a HOF pre-roids….

Same deal with Jalen’s hairline

17D8721C-7DC8-4DE4-8DB1-CF249EBA0C2B.png

B877DB6E-CFD4-4F65-BC4F-FB0F8A04BB55.jpeg

How old are those pics? If his line is still good then it shouldn't look like someone drew on him with a sharpie.

His line is legit plus a half inch of marker and a quarter can of spray paint. His front center is thinning in that Bulls pic too. Same **** i got, it happens

How old are those pics? If his line is still good then it shouldn't look like someone drew on him with a sharpie.

This is 2018 at his wedding. Those other pics are prior to 2011. The mans hair is still high in density. Some y’all need your eyes checked.

I wear contacts and can see that the dudes hair is full. Like I said, the bigen just added crispness and some extra darkness.

That’s all.

9DDA9CF1-C453-447E-BDCA-CE6840CF8DE8.jpeg

He basically goes from 20% tint, to limo tint.

Y’all say rose is out here committing sorcery when they’re literally dudes out here who fit that mold. Jalen ain’t doing nothing more than just getting a super edge up

Jalen is like a girl who already has a god given cake taking the trip to D.R or Columbia to get enhanced.

His line is clearly solid as hell but now he’s trying to live up to the perfect hairline standard that he’s known for.

My eyesight is fine. you just mesmerized by his drawn on hairline. It doesn't look good and people post recent pics to laugh at it.

I’m mesmerized but you’re sleuthing to see if his joint is legit. “Are those pics new or old?”

You trying to discredit dudes hair :lol: :lol: :lol:

No harm no foul

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom