Bruh...Tyga....Hair Gains....Vol. Jamie Would Be Proud

What did he do though? Did he ctrl c the entire scalp to include from the front hairline to the back like in Last of the Mohicans then ctrl v it back an inch lower? Itd raise the back too but that especially doesnt matter for females. Or does he take the detached scalp and stretch it 10%?

What did he do though? Did he ctrl c the entire scalp to include from the front hairline to the back like in Last of the Mohicans then ctrl v it back an inch lower? Itd raise the back too but that especially doesnt matter for females. Or does he take the detached scalp and stretch it 10%?
The computer terms had my dying, like dude just dabbling in MS Paint or something.

Thats literally what the strip method of hair transplant is but usually an area, i think this dude just took the whole scalp and slid it forward like a beanie

Re: that TikTok vid with the white guy, l had the 🙄 face the whole vid until l saw the undeniable joy that it brought him in the end. It's like a kid getting his first bike for Christmas. Can't even be mad.

Gotta look and smell crazy not being able to cleanse and moisturize your scalp for however long you wear this.
I seen a vid where they did the maintenance for it. Dude came in, they removed “the unit”, barber cleaned up the middle (hair had already started growing back), put that glue down, next was “the unit” and lastly was the cut. I think dude got a skin fade but it was looking wild before he sat down

I seen a vid where they did the maintenance for it. Dude came in, they removed “the unit”, barber cleaned up the middle (hair had already started growing back), put that glue down, next was “the unit” and lastly was the cut. I think dude got a skin fade but it was looking wild before he sat down
No wash?

Man, back in like 2014, my barber had a client who had the kit. It was hilarious, because my barber said dude would pay extra to come after hours, so nobody would see him :lol:. I used to get my haircut on the way home from work, and got stuck in traffic and was late coming to the shop. My barber looked out tho and let me get a late cut right before close. As I’m leaving out, dude is coming in looking like this:

C1913571-8B28-4DC6-A72E-0BF53C330388.jpeg

Times have def changed :lol:. Once Fetty Wap got away with it, floodgates.

Last edited:
Full circle. Tyga’s former muscle, T-Rell now with No Jumper and Owner of Sorella…got the Tyga treatment :lol:

B

No shade I am sure it looks better but his hair wasn't even that bad. Of course it was pushed back but not worth surgery imo. It's gone too far!

Back
Top Bottom