brown widow spider??

Those white things are egg sacs filled with thousands of those filthy creatures.

Burn them with fire!

The first spider experienced death by raid and those eggs were burned, but found some more creepin last night and had to deal with them too
View media item 1193604
Gonna check tonight and see if there is more, dudes are like bebes kids and don't die they multiply :smh:

hate spiders....man, I found a Brown Recluse Spider in my garage the other day and scared the #$%@ outta me. It was hiding under my pair of sneakers that I havent worn in like 4 months. Smashed that SOB to death with my shoe.

If you see one of these, there will be a few dozen, if you see 2 there will be hundreds, with 3, thousands. It's an exponential formula opie. Set up a few foggers, than shoot those cans while they're spraying. Either that or condemn your house.

hate spiders....man, I found a Brown Recluse Spider in my garage the other day and scared the #$%@ outta me. It was hiding under my pair of sneakers that I havent worn in like 4 months. Smashed that SOB to death with my shoe.

Yeah bro I ain't ****** with no recluses! Those things are no joke man, if I seen one of those I would most likely **** my pants and shed a drake tear... But I live in southern Cali so i don't think there's any recluses here...

Last edited:
On the topic of pests,any of you guys have centipedes running around? I saw the biggest one I've ever seen while I was walking into my garage last night. It deadass looked to be 4 inches long and fast as ****
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I initially tripped out for a few seconds before going after it with a lighter and axe until it ended up speeding into one of the small crevices near this big pile of boxes/luggage I have 
mean.gif
.  Now it's free to roam around down there unchallenged and to make more hell spawn to torment me 
frown.gif

Anyone have suggestions for efficient ways of taking them out?

For those of you that don't know what a house centipede looks like, here's a pic for comparison. Not for the faint hearted 
laugh.gif

I kill all spiders I see. **** spiders.
this

With all seriousness I will take a shotgun to a ******* spider n wake the neighborhood up and have the ******* police come don't give a ****

I remember when I was a kid and we jut moved into our housme n my bro walked downstairs for the first time n saw a big *** Tarantula

Took my foot and stomped on that ***** n thought we was clear

Were we all clear?nope ********** got right up dusted itself off n strolled diagonally up the wall and was never seen again :smh:

Main reason I want to say in the city. If I see a snake or spider I may legit piss myself.

Because everyone knows spiders hate the night life right :rolleyes

If you have any type of insect, you got spiders.

Any type of wooded area, you gone have atleast garder snakes.

Back
Top Bottom