Brown Eye v. Blue Eye Experiment

Thought this thread was about to pertain to the group of third graders that did this experiment.

Haven't watched the video yet, but this has been my favorite GIF for a minute now :rofl: :rofl:

EDIT: Watched the videos in the OP. This is powerful. I almost felt ashamed though, because from the way some people spoke about it, I haven't faced a fraction of racism other black people have. Ashamed probably isn't the right word... maybe distant? I almost don't feel like I know this feel. I should probably just appreciate that. Whatever, I'm high. Goodnight NT.

Last edited:
It's experience 95% of Americans need to go thru .

This.

30mins long though... cliffs?

Old lady layed the smackdown on some jabronis & made them cry.

the womans break you down skills are top notch

Seriously, beast.

Racism has been a part of my life. It used to bother me but, I got over it. When 9/11 happened being a Muslim in NY wasn't easy. I was 13 years old and can't count how many times I was called a "terrorist" and it wasn't only the kids that were doing it, grown people calling a kid out. :lol: I was scared for my life at one point where I was centered by a group of older kids (white,black, and hispanic) threatening to kill me. I guess it was just the cool and in thing to do because EVERYONE was doing it. So, yeah pretty much bottom of the food chain in the racism pyramid. Thanks for posting, OP. Really respect what this lady is doing.

Man ......... I was searching for this video last semester.. we had to watch it for Black Psychology .. will most def watch now

This.
Old lady layed the smackdown on some jabronis & made them cry.
Seriously, beast.

Racism has been a part of my life. It used to bother me but, I got over it. When 9/11 happened being a Muslim in NY wasn't easy. I was 13 years old and can't count how many times I was called a "terrorist" and it wasn't only the kids that were doing it, grown people calling a kid out. :lol: I was scared for my life at one point where I was centered by a group of older kids (white,black, and hispanic) threatening to kill me. I guess it was just the cool and in thing to do because EVERYONE was doing it. So, yeah pretty much bottom of the food chain in the racism pyramid. Thanks for posting, OP. Really respect what this lady is doing.

Were all gonna make it brother. I'm black and I got stopped by a cop and I wasn't even doin anything. He searched my pants and shirt and bookbag. Even told me to open up cause i believed i had a razor under my tongue

Really?

Like a 10th grader in the suburbs in the safest town in the county is gonna do that?

I didnt understand it at the time but i do know

And I was walking to the gym last saturday and some guy in a car calls me the n word. With er at the end

Dont even know him but i just shrugged it off and kept it moving. Honestly there's nothing anyone can say to me to get me mad

What are some examples of racism y'all have faced? I don't think I can say I've been through any racism, maybe I have I just didn't realize it. 

notice how the smarter kids played dumb to fly under the radar in a 30 min study....

now multiply that time 400 years of oppression.
#ClosetRacistSystem
laugh.gif

White folks really live in their own world, reminds me of this vid Haze posted way back

Victor
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Were all gonna make it brother. I'm black and I got stopped by a cop and I wasn't even doin anything. He searched my pants and shirt and bookbag. Even told me to open up cause i believed i had a razor under my tongue

Really?

Like a 10th grader in the suburbs in the safest town in the county is gonna do that?

I didnt understand it at the time but i do know

And I was walking to the gym last saturday and some guy in a car calls me the n word. With er at the end

Dont even know him but i just shrugged it off and kept it moving. Honestly there's nothing anyone can say to me to get me mad

In 9th grade once me and some of my classmates were posted at a gas station chilling, some cops come pull guns out have us against the wall yelling DONT MOVE DONT MOVE...I'm scared out my mind. Only come to find out after they search us he's just like oh you guys look like some people that robbed someone earlier... :stoneface:

Happens to the best of us :smh:

Last edited:
so shes racists against white people

no one likes to give cliffs?

Watch the damb video

one of them is an hour 30 lol

i watched about 15 minutes at the 30 minute mark like OP told me, i was confused and all she was doing was yelling and fighting with some mustache dude who was acting like a little kid

it's telling, to me, that there are more people busy defending jews in the bk thread than contributing to this discussion.

so shes racists against white people

no one likes to give cliffs?
Watch the damb video
one of them is an hour 30 lol

i watched about 15 minutes at the 30 minute mark like OP told me, i was confused and all she was doing was yelling and fighting with some mustache dude who was acting like a little kid
^why would you skip past the 2 in the op which are roughly 15 min. each to watch 30 minutes of one that's more than an hour?

Last edited:
^why would you skip past the 2 in the op which are roughly 15 min. each to watch 30 minutes. of one that's and more than an hour?
zyzz...

Is a white dude that doesn't want that real life...

J/k...

But :stoneface: at the British chick for telling everyone they got half the answers right...

Like son... You're crying and you're on the DOMINANT end... You KNOW that stuff is real when they can't even TAKE WATCHING a white person get berated...

:smh:

Is it sad that I thoroughly enjoyed watching those white people squirm?

:smh: @ myself.

Back
Top Bottom