Brita pitchers are MONEY

Man I just got one of these things and they're awesome. I used to go thru a case of water ever 4 days and it was a pain to go grab another one. Anyone elseuse brita stuff?

I got the Walgreens brand pitcher, but I know exactly what you're talking about. I used to buy too much bottled water.

OP..you aint lying man.
I've had a Brita pitcher for almost 2 years now, and it paid itself off within the first week of having it.

yes they are, i got the old version, def appreciated and saves me money from buying water
the tap taste fine at my place, but i still use the filter

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

who still uses Brita pitchers? I had one of those in like 1998. step ya H20 game up fam!

laugh.gif
enlighten me? The one on the tap isn't as cold, I'm tryin to get my water game right!

yall needa check out pur filters. I have one for my dorm room, and it makes the water taste way better than the brita I had last year did. Filters slower, butits worth it

cold water in the fridge after playing ball at the rec center is always refreshing.

they can only help so much...we had one of the faucet attachments but az tap water is so grimy is was still undrinkable.

the water delivery service is where it's at, where they deliver the jugs every month

Originally Posted by coochang77

yall needa check out pur filters. I have one for my dorm room, and it makes the water taste way better than the brita I had last year did. Filters slower, but its worth it

cold water in the fridge after playing ball at the rec center is always refreshing.

We have this huge pur filtering water dispenser at work and it is appreciated.

btw for yall saying that you have had bad experiences with the ones that attach to your faucet- you're not alone. if you look online, the consensus is thatthey blow through the filters really quickly and the quality isnt as good as well.

the water goes through the filter too fast- has no time to catch all the impurities and remove all the unwanted tastes and odors

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

who still uses Brita pitchers? I had one of those in like 1998. step ya H20 game up fam!

laugh.gif
enlighten me? The one on the tap isn't as cold, I'm tryin to get my water game right!

laugh.gif
u gotta get one of those water coolers, like the ones they have inoffice buildings. I had a cooler for a while but my pops got the kitchen redone last summer and got a fridge with a built in water dispenser, so we threw thecooler out. but the thing was amazing tho. just go to Costco and buy like 4 bottles at a time and ur good for a while
pimp.gif

the water coolers are just water coolers... its quick, cold or hot... but thats about it... since you dont see how that water is filtered or entered it couldbe just like tap water...
my boy took me to a place where he filled up his 6gallon jugs.. and all it was is a hose that was so called filtered... when i worked at nike... we found aband aid in the big jug.... you know how after you get done pouring water out... the bubbles go up??? so did a band aid... after that day i did not drink waterout of those jugs
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom