Brett Favre Streak is going to end at 297 games...Wow.

297! hats off to my boy Favre...one hell of a run!!!
only salty folks will remember the goofy int stats....dudes a legend, period.

297! hats off to my boy Favre...one hell of a run!!!
only salty folks will remember the goofy int stats....dudes a legend, period.

I love how dudes try so hard to paint it like Favre is struggling through life.
laugh.gif

Damn, being the all time leader in like a million categories at your position has to be tough when you also have so many interceptions. That's... I mean, how does he sleep at night?

If only he could at least say 'Well, I did win a Super Bowl,' but nope.

Oh wait... yeah, he did.
laugh.gif

He's a gunner. Threw some picks, grabbed a Super Bowl ring, racked up records, became the apple of Madden's eye... let him breathe.

I love how dudes try so hard to paint it like Favre is struggling through life.
laugh.gif

Damn, being the all time leader in like a million categories at your position has to be tough when you also have so many interceptions. That's... I mean, how does he sleep at night?

If only he could at least say 'Well, I did win a Super Bowl,' but nope.

Oh wait... yeah, he did.
laugh.gif

He's a gunner. Threw some picks, grabbed a Super Bowl ring, racked up records, became the apple of Madden's eye... let him breathe.

A.C. Green's abstinence streak is still more impressive...oh, and he also played in 1,192 consecutive NBA games.

A.C. Green's abstinence streak is still more impressive...oh, and he also played in 1,192 consecutive NBA games.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I guess that's a more classy way to go out than a suspension for sending pics of your meat to someone
thats prolly wat it is too, i hope he go on the ir...im sick of this dude

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

I guess that's a more classy way to go out than a suspension for sending pics of your meat to someone
thats prolly wat it is too, i hope he go on the ir...im sick of this dude

Great streak no doubt, but the ESPN slurpage is almost unbearable right now.
sick.gif

Cliff Lee signs with the Phillies, there was a great game in Houston tonight but they lead the show with this suck-off fest.
30t6p3b.gif

Great streak no doubt, but the ESPN slurpage is almost unbearable right now.
sick.gif

Cliff Lee signs with the Phillies, there was a great game in Houston tonight but they lead the show with this suck-off fest.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom