Brett Favre Streak is going to end at 297 games...Wow.

frown.gif

I was 2 when Favre started playing for the packers. Sad day for me.

people in here acting like ESPN shouldnt give this coverage and his press conference shouldnt be long lololololol ... the guy has started every game since 1992 ...............................................................................................................................................................

and we all saw how well Tarvaris did with that offense ... smh 98% of people in here dont have a clue about life in general let alone sports ...

people in here acting like ESPN shouldnt give this coverage and his press conference shouldnt be long lololololol ... the guy has started every game since 1992 ...............................................................................................................................................................

and we all saw how well Tarvaris did with that offense ... smh 98% of people in here dont have a clue about life in general let alone sports ...

3 different times I've turned to espn from last night and each time they was talkin bout Favre.. Actin like he died or something

3 different times I've turned to espn from last night and each time they was talkin bout Favre.. Actin like he died or something

frown.gif
Man I grew up idolizing this guy, it hurts to watch him go out like this with the terrible season and the scandal and whatnot. It's not going to be the same not having #4 in the league, I still remember a young, brown haired Favre go out and play one of the best games in his career the day after his father died. Say what you want about the man, no one has ever had more determination than Brett.

frown.gif
Man I grew up idolizing this guy, it hurts to watch him go out like this with the terrible season and the scandal and whatnot. It's not going to be the same not having #4 in the league, I still remember a young, brown haired Favre go out and play one of the best games in his career the day after his father died. Say what you want about the man, no one has ever had more determination than Brett.

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

So close to 300...props anyway

As Brett Favre once said "Why wouldn't you include the post-season" He's well over 297 consecutive starts, Whether its the regular season or post season I don't think there should be any difference

As Brett Favre once said "Why wouldn't you include the post-season" He's well over 297 consecutive starts, Whether its the regular season or post season I don't think there should be any difference

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

i wasnt aware of this...but yeah...should include post season as well

Originally Posted by Ronaldo Nazario

i wasnt aware of this...but yeah...should include post season as well

Brett Favre's consecutive starts streak may be over at 297, but he's trying to make some money off the event.

Favre was inactive for Minnesota's game against the New York Giants on Monday night. It was the first time since 1992 that he hasn't started a game.

"One of the most historic streaks ever in all of sports has come to an end," reads the advertisement on Favre's personal web site. "The NFL's own Ironman Brett Favre has ended his consecutive starting game streak at 297."

The footballs are on sale for $499.99 and the site says a "portion of all proceeds will go to the Favre 4 Hope Foundation.

Read more: http://football.realgm.com/src_wire...gned_footballs_honoring_streak/#ixzz186ozM9lI

Brett Favre's consecutive starts streak may be over at 297, but he's trying to make some money off the event.

Favre was inactive for Minnesota's game against the New York Giants on Monday night. It was the first time since 1992 that he hasn't started a game.

"One of the most historic streaks ever in all of sports has come to an end," reads the advertisement on Favre's personal web site. "The NFL's own Ironman Brett Favre has ended his consecutive starting game streak at 297."

The footballs are on sale for $499.99 and the site says a "portion of all proceeds will go to the Favre 4 Hope Foundation.

Read more: http://football.realgm.com/src_wire...gned_footballs_honoring_streak/#ixzz186ozM9lI

Originally Posted by Deuce King

One of the greatest to ever play......... as far QB's go Top 5 dead or alive.
Say what you want about the man, no one has ever had more determination than Brett.

Brady
Manning
Marino
Montana
Young

Oops. Looks like Brett isn't top 5.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

One of the greatest to ever play......... as far QB's go Top 5 dead or alive.
Say what you want about the man, no one has ever had more determination than Brett.

Brady
Manning
Marino
Montana
Young

Oops. Looks like Brett isn't top 5.

Back
Top Bottom