Brett Favre Mic'd Up vs. Lions

We need to get a permanent Sound FX thread going so we can see them all. That Steve Smith one in WK1 was comedy
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at him slappin everyones +!% and running away.

He asked a defensive linemen what he was doing in on the goal line play right before he hiked the ball, and after AD scored, he asked if he was gettingovertime
laugh.gif

one of my favorite mic'd up quotes, don't even remember which player it was, some defender, talking to mjd was like, "dayum you littler than theref!"

I want to see him mic'd up against the packers. Only god knows what was said during that game.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DetlefSchrempf11

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I went from hating Brett Favre lsat year to really liking this guy

Consider me a fan now. Go Vikes
pimp.gif

Pack first though
pimp.gif

Muwahahahaha! You hated him for taking attention away from Vick during the summer...

LMFAO... this is great..... "Down Steven what they got u in for? hut"

lmfao at smacking they #%!$+ and running lmfao this dude is comedy..

favre's that uncle that you're embarrassed to go to restaurant's with because he always flirts with the waitress until you realize when you'reolder that he was actually the cool uncle because you're starting to do the same things.

I can't dislike this guy.
laugh.gif

%!%%.

But LOL at Rosenfels and Jackson acting like they enjoy his presence. I know them dudes pray to the Gods that Favre was gone daily.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Him asking that lineman why he was in was a legitimate question; it was an offensive guard.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The constant media attention and praise will make you dislike him, but in all honesty, he seems like he's one of the coolest people you would meet.

He seems like he would be that one awesome %+$ teacher at your high school too, just the vibe I get from him.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom