Brett Favre Mic'd Up vs. Lions

That's my dude
pimp.gif

IF he wins the vikings a super bowl this year, he should go down as the greatest footballplayer to ever live ...

You hear the commentators and everyone saying how much he enjoys the game and thats why he is still playing. But you just dont appreciate what he is stilldoing on the field and how he is doing it until you see and hear this video. good stuff... I would like to see a thread with more of these mic'd up videos.

Ocho Cinco...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EMkicks

You hear the commentators and everyone saying how much he enjoys the game and thats why he is still playing. But you just dont appreciate what he is still doing on the field and how he is doing it until you see and hear this video.
nerd.gif

And it's a perfect example of all the haters around who think they have an idea of why they hate him and think the media slurps, but really, themedia's portrayal and love for Favre is spot on. There's no one else like him, and that's why it's a big deal if he plays or not...because whenhe's gone, a huge piece of the purity in the game leaves with him.

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

IF he wins the vikings a super bowl this year, he should go down as the greatest football player to ever live ...
sick.gif
...........no
sorry buddy but you cant convince me of %+@# if favre wins the super bowl this year at 40 ... hes played and started in 300 straight footballgames

thats that many games ... and you mean to tell me that if he wins the super bowl at 40 playing at the level hes playing now, he isnt the greates player of alltime? i mean its a big if but lets be serious ...

How many games he has played in means nothing at all. He has also thrown over 310 interceptions...

thats that many interceptions. And in 2nd place would be George Blanda with 277 career picks. Blanda played from '49-'75,thats 26 years, and Favre hasplayed 18. So that means it has taken Favre 8 less years to throw 43 more picks.
thats that many more picks. Every record (except that one of course), and consecutive games played, that Brett has will be destroyed by Payton Manning. Most ofhis records are a direct result of playing 10 million years in the NFL. Brett has one ring (so does Brad Johnson). Excuse me if some of my number are a bitoff.

Why on earth would he be the greatest football player ever again?

Back
Top Bottom