Brett Favre Files Retirement Papers.... [FoxSports]

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Ted Thompsons bday today too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hes gotta be feeling GREAT.
Word. Have you Packers fans apologize to the man yet? Dude's looking like a damn genius with how good Rodgers is and has shown he can be.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Word. Have you Packers fans apologize to the man yet? Dude's looking like a damn genius with how good Rodgers is and has shown he can be.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no need to apologize for me...i was with him from day 1

but now that favre has retired and the packers are doing so well...you see the people who went to lambeau cheering for the vikes come back to the pack

it really pisses me off...especially cause alot of my family did this...i told them 2 years ago" just so you know you guys are DONE with the packers" i just gave them the hardest time...still to this day i tell them"yall are not welcome here"

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

no need to apologize for me...i was with him from day 1

but now that favre has retired and the packers are doing so well...you see the people who went to lambeau cheering for the vikes come back to the pack

it really pisses me off...especially cause alot of my family did this...i told them 2 years ago" just so you know you guys are DONE with the packers" i just gave them the hardest time...still to this day i tell them"yall are not welcome here"

pimp.gif

Dude ain't coming back after that year he had. He knows he's through.

Top 2 QB of all time.

Dude ain't coming back after that year he had. He knows he's through.

Top 2 QB of all time.

Growing up a Vikings fan I loathed everything Green Bay. That included Favre. It wasn't until I matured some few years later and became heavily involved in football, as a QB no less, that I started developing an affinity for Favre.

He quickly became my favorite QB and I emulated my game after his, to a certain extent. He was the man.

The funny thing is that the same thing is happening with Aaron Rodgers. What gives?

Growing up a Vikings fan I loathed everything Green Bay. That included Favre. It wasn't until I matured some few years later and became heavily involved in football, as a QB no less, that I started developing an affinity for Favre.

He quickly became my favorite QB and I emulated my game after his, to a certain extent. He was the man.

The funny thing is that the same thing is happening with Aaron Rodgers. What gives?

Back
Top Bottom