Brett Favre Files Retirement Papers.... [FoxSports]

wonder how bitter he is that the Packers and Bears are playing for the right to go to the Super Bowl and he is no where near the action.

wonder how bitter he is that the Packers and Bears are playing for the right to go to the Super Bowl and he is no where near the action.

Originally Posted by epox12

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

wont believe it till next season ends

fixed.

Re-fixed.

But RIP to my favorite QB's career.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

this & RIP # 4
In that case RIP and good riddance.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

this & RIP # 4
In that case RIP and good riddance.

If he throws a retirement party, it will be intercepted
Hey-O!

Finally gone, but I'm still amazed he only won one Super Bowl.  Those Packers teams were pretty freakin' good

Hey-O!

Finally gone, but I'm still amazed he only won one Super Bowl.  Those Packers teams were pretty freakin' good

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Hey-O!

I agree but if you think about it he is part of the reason they didn't win more with all those boned headed INT's in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Hey-O!

I agree but if you think about it he is part of the reason they didn't win more with all those boned headed INT's in the playoffs.

good riddance!

nah but seriously farewell to one of the greatest QBs in NFL history..even though he singlehandedly made a mockey out of the Bears throughout the 1990s.

good riddance!

nah but seriously farewell to one of the greatest QBs in NFL history..even though he singlehandedly made a mockey out of the Bears throughout the 1990s.

Back
Top Bottom