Breaking News: PLANE CRASHES near Buffalo, NY....................... 49 people dead

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

I'm watching local news coverage right now...

unreal...

eek.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Yeah man, soo sad. Im out in Amherst where you at Jays for Days?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

IM STILL TRIPPING I HAD A DAMN DREAM SAME DAY BOUT PLANES CRASHING INTO PYRAMIDS

& A DAMN PLANE CRASHES THE SAME DAY

OMG AYOOOO

MY POWERS ARE GETTING STRONGER BY THE DAY & NIGHT
!**+ are you talking about?

I HAD A DREAM LASTNIGHT .... BOUT PLANES THAT SIZE CRASHING INTO PYRAMIDS & SAME DAY A PLANE CRASHES ...... WHAT ARE THE CHANCES ......TELLL ME WHAT ARE CHANCES OF A PLANE CRASHING ANYWAY ?

Chill dude, you're not a prophet... go back to sleep.
Nostradamus?

wait... i just remember. a plane crashed on FRIDAY the 13TH... ironic isnt it? ugh.. im staying home today

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

eek.gif
@ people having that up on YouTube already
like CNN said, we live in a internet and technology driven day and age (world).

technology really scares me.

laugh.gif
at nothingbefore thinking he's getting powers due to it being almost 2012....... but RIP to those who passed. I hate hearing about plane crashes.

About 5 miles from my house (im at school in Rochester right now but was plannin to drive through here)

So ******

RIP to everyone man...

Damn, R.I.P. I just read an article that said that Colgan Air is Manassas, VA based. That's where I live at right now. Nothing good comes out of here. SMH.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

SOOOOO CREEPY

I HAD A REALLY WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT ( SAME DAY AS THIS PLANE )

BOUT A PLANE CRASHING INTO PYRAMIDS

AND I SAID TO MYSELF AFTER WAKING UP .....A PLANE SHALL CRASH TODAY
OMG WOW AYOOOO REAL TALK I THINK MY DREAM WAS TELLING ME THE TRUTH LOOOKS LIKE THE SAME PLANE ALSO OMG OMG OMG WOOW OWOWOWOWOWOWOWO

OMG

REAL TALK I WROTE IT DOWN IN MY NOTE BOOK SOON AS I WOKE UP

Sure..

IM NOT LYING AINT NO WAY I CAN PROVE IT BUT THE NOTEBOOK I WROTE IN SINCE I STARTED TODAY THAT I SHOULD WRITE DOWN MY DREAMS AND THE DAY I START A PLANE CRASHES SMH AYOOOOOO IMA SLEEP AGAIN TONIGHT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW
just go to sleep

Forever..

RIP to the deceased.
tired.gif

Isn't it crazy how flying in airplanes are the safest way to travel but accidents are unavoidable.

Back
Top Bottom