Breaking News: PLANE CRASHES near Buffalo, NY....................... 49 people dead

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

wait... i just remember. a plane crashed on FRIDAY the 13TH... ironic isnt it? ugh.. im staying home today

eek.gif

R.I.P to the passengers and my thoughts go out to their family.

This is why i have a live for today mentality, we are in an age where you can just suddenly die from a plane crash, car crash, stray bullets, terrorism,various diseases and etc. You just gotta treasure waking up another day and being gracious that you were blessed to wake up this morning.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

R.I.P to the passengers and my thoughts go out to their family.

This is why i have a live for today mentality, we are in an age where you can just suddenly die from a plane crash, car crash, stray bullets, terrorism, various diseases and etc. You just gotta treasure waking up another day and being gracious that you were blessed to wake up this morning.

Yeah you have to. Everyday of life is a gift.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

wait... i just remember. a plane crashed on FRIDAY the 13TH... ironic isnt it? ugh.. im staying home today

eek.gif

It crashed on Thursday. And that's not Irony anyway.

i always fly continental
smh.gif
out of newark

i wonder if it was a continental express jets

those things are mad shaky ... and small ... i'm scared to get on one

R.I.P.

The weather and lack of attention to detail is a main cause of things like this. not just around NY but it does seem like the north east in general have planecrash more.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

What's *$#@!$ up is that on my local news, they said "No miracle on the Hudson". Really? ****

Probably some journalism intern who came up with that brilliant piece of writing for broadcast journalism...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom