BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

The only thing that's wrong with these are the price.

You all complain way too much. I was around for the OG and they aren't that much different with only exception being that the foam will be softer. The bubble size is fine. Y'all nitpick every single thing and still buy them.

If these are on Swoosh, I'll consider buying the black/black but if not, hopefully they sit.

You all complain way too much. I was around for the OG and they aren't that much different with only exception being that the foam will be softer. The bubble size is fine. Y'all nitpick every single thing and still buy them.

If these are on Swoosh, I'll consider buying the black/black but if not, hopefully they sit.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Agreed the black on black is the best CW IMO, so hopefully the silvers do sit since school would of already started and everyone spending there money on the pines. If they get anywhere near 150-175 ill grab them.

Originally Posted by Furrell

Agreed the black on black is the best CW IMO, so hopefully the silvers do sit since school would of already started and everyone spending there money on the pines. If they get anywhere near 150-175 ill grab them.

Originally Posted by Rod301

Pine Pros, Duncans, Rent, And Phone Bill All In One Month.? #Impossible.
I feel u. Its not gonna impossible, but just gonna be annoying.. But ehh..
laugh.gif

Does nike really think these are going to fly off shelves at $225, if so, they must be on some heavy blow/crack...smh!! That price is beyond outrageous.. This release is going to be intresting to say the least....

Does nike really think these are going to fly off shelves at $225, if so, they must be on some heavy blow/crack...smh!! That price is beyond outrageous.. This release is going to be intresting to say the least....

always felt like these were too bulky. maybe i'll cop for the 1st time ever, maybe not. doubtful at best. flat out aint happening at retail. these should prolly reach around $150.

always felt like these were too bulky. maybe i'll cop for the 1st time ever, maybe not. doubtful at best. flat out aint happening at retail. these should prolly reach around $150.

I been waiting to long for these.... I don't like it and I will regret it later , but they will get retail from me.... I killed my og's and retros.....bulky but tuff.... Prolly pass on the black pair or catch them cheaper down the road... Silver I have to have ASAP though

I been waiting to long for these.... I don't like it and I will regret it later , but they will get retail from me.... I killed my og's and retros.....bulky but tuff.... Prolly pass on the black pair or catch them cheaper down the road... Silver I have to have ASAP though

Originally Posted by loskickking23

This...I hate the price
tired.gif
but theyre classics to me. With all the foam hype especially in my neck of the woods Id rather just get them and get it out the way. If the blacks sit and become available under retail I may cop.

Originally Posted by loskickking23

This...I hate the price
tired.gif
but theyre classics to me. With all the foam hype especially in my neck of the woods Id rather just get them and get it out the way. If the blacks sit and become available under retail I may cop.

Might just have to suck it up, and cop, been waiting for years as i've been outbid numerous times on ebay in the past 5 years for these...lol

Might just have to suck it up, and cop, been waiting for years as i've been outbid numerous times on ebay in the past 5 years for these...lol

Back
Top Bottom