BREAKING NEWS !!! nike air total max foamposite "Holiday 2011" PICS INSIDE....

I want to try these for balling. They look heavy and rigid though. Maybe when they hit outlets and I have a coupon.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

-Eastbay Rep are yall getting these????? 
Yes, we plan on having these in early October. The exact date is not yet set. Check back closer to October for updated release information. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Yes, we plan on having these in early October. The exact date is not yet set. Check back closer to October for updated release information. Thanks.

EastbayRep - Dustin

I'm going to try my best to get a pair of these for the winter. Hopefully I can find a pair for under $200.

I'm going to try my best to get a pair of these for the winter. Hopefully I can find a pair for under $200.

No one around me hyped for these

These will sit and at 225 they might even go to outlets

Don't cop on RD...

No one around me hyped for these

These will sit and at 225 they might even go to outlets

Don't cop on RD...

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Dustin
Excluded from discount?
nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Dustin
Excluded from discount?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pine Green, Concords, Black Cements and these in silver and black and my years complete.

The black ones will be perfect for the winter.

Yessir..that about sums it up..

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pine Green, Concords, Black Cements and these in silver and black and my years complete.

The black ones will be perfect for the winter.

Yessir..that about sums it up..

EastbayRep - Dustin

will eastbay have the sliver or black colorway 

EastbayRep - Dustin

will eastbay have the sliver or black colorway 

i bought my black joints in 05 from DTLR for $130. Be nice to get em at that price again, i tell ya sheesh nike gon kill us this fall/winter with all these releases.

i bought my black joints in 05 from DTLR for $130. Be nice to get em at that price again, i tell ya sheesh nike gon kill us this fall/winter with all these releases.

Back
Top Bottom