Breaking News : Bowlen says Broncos will try to trade Cutler

Cutler going to want a new deal won't he?

******** printing money at FedEx field or how they doin this?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Cutler going to want a new deal won't he?

******** printing money at FedEx field or how they doin this?
laugh.gif
Yeah, he is... So you're gonna pay big twice over...

Cutler and Romo in the same division = Eagles and Giants gonna lead the league in INT's for surely.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by franchise3

You put Jason Campbell on the Broncos and do you realistically think he could put up the type of numbers that Jay Cutler put up? You're kidding yourself if you think so.

Cutler is a franchise QB. Everybody agrees. Jason Campbell? The jury is still out.

A lot of people never understood why the Broncos would even entertain the idea of trading for Matt Cassell in the first place. So ask yourself, is Jason Campbell even better than a Matt Cassell in your eyes? If so, how much better? I think it's a tough case to make saying Campbell is that much better, if even better than a Matt Cassell.

Therefore simple deductions prove that Cutler and Campbell are nowhere near the same QB.
laugh.gif

"franchise" QB's don't go on the trade market like this. I'm sorry, but they just don't. Campbell is NOT on Cutler's level...I'll happily admit it, but obviously the Broncos see Cutler as EASILY replacable if they are shopping him around, and names like Campbell and Quinn are being discussed as possible replacements.

I disagree with you on this point. Cutler has pretty much forced the Broncos to deal him, they don't really have any options because he hasn't showedup to off-season workouts and he is def not showing up to training camp.

And to all those people saying that Cutler is being a $%*** about the situation, remember that the NFL isn't guaranteed contracts and these dudes knowthat their time could be done at any moment (especially cutler considering he has diabetes) ....so when they get an opportunity to re-negotiate their contractor gain any sort of leverage over ownership/managment to get more, they best be taking advantage of it. Props to Cutler for gettin his

what do y'all think the Broncos do now? trade up for Stafford/sanxhez...or go in the season w/ Orton as your starter?

they can play aroud w/ those 2 first rounders imo

This deal was only to get him out of the AFC, Jets could've easily done better. Broncos didn't want him to come back to haunt them.

Props Bears they got a good deal IMO.

damn the difference between the skins and bears was campbell and orton? LOLOLOL i mean jason campbell is bad, but damn i dont think orton is that much better...

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Originally Posted by sjuelz

Come on bears step up for a change and get a proven QB.
Stupid Bears will never do it.

And if I had a new boss who tried to trade me for another guy, then I'd want out too. Screw them...
I was dead wrong ,and I love it
laugh.gif

Trent Dilfer just called Cutler a "strong-armed crybaby" and Scott Hastings from the Denver Post called him a "little @@%$$" earlier on DanPatrick's show today.

Back
Top Bottom