Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

My theory is that seeing how Walt didn't react he's going to approve the decision...Jesse with his history of seeing kids get hurt has a real soft spot for that kinda violence is gonna disaprove and their going to clash. Jesse and Mike are not gonna like Todd, But Walt does cause he's a yes man/puppet. Todd and Jesse are going to bump heads as Walt starts favoring him over Jesse and Mike and Jesse going to be on the same side as they see the Power get to Walts head...and from I see 2 things happening...The 2 parties clash in an epic showdown or they come together to take down a bigger threat. Just my 2 cents.

i think mike would approve, he always wat to kill someone....he had no problem offing that chick almost twice and handling that go in episode 2 i believe

psssst he was guna off the conductors of the train for no witnesses dude just likes to kill i think lol

My theory is that seeing how Walt didn't react he's going to approve the decision...Jesse with his history of seeing kids get hurt has a real soft spot for that kinda violence is gonna disaprove and their going to clash. Jesse and Mike are not gonna like Todd, But Walt does cause he's a yes man/puppet. Todd and Jesse are going to bump heads as Walt starts favoring him over Jesse and Mike and Jesse going to be on the same side as they see the Power get to Walts head...and from I see 2 things happening...The 2 parties clash in an epic showdown or they come together to take down a bigger threat. Just my 2 cents.

vid i watched on amc ..... aaron said Jesse did not approve & the **** hits the fan in the next ep

i think mike would approve, he always wat to kill someone....he had no problem offing that chick almost twice and handling that go in episode 2 i believe
psssst he was guna off the conductors of the train for no witnesses dude just likes to kill i think lol

I couldn't disagree more, that chick is weak and can't be trusted unless she is threatened. Mike also doesn't seem like he would think about being a child killer in a situation like that. They don't know what the boy witnessed or if he can even express himself .

I couldn't disagree more, that chick is weak and can't be trusted unless she is threatened. Mike also doesn't seem like he would think about being a child killer in a situation like that. They don't know what the boy witnessed or if he can even express himself .
to me Mie doesnt like taking any chances and he that means offing some then so be it, walt n jesse usually have to convince him other wise..jus my 2 cebts guess we'll this sunday lol

"Happy birthday, Mr. Lambert."

343r90i.jpg

Look at Skyler's full given name.

Last edited:
You guys missed that? I thought someone posted that after the episode. Either way, yeah thats her maiden name.

Who is Mr. Lambert though? I must've missed that. I get that's Skyler's maiden name but after that not seeing cause for :wow:

Who is Mr. Lambert though? I must've missed that. I get that's Skyler's maiden name but after that not seeing cause for :wow:

In the first epidode when Walt was in the diner, the waitress checked his I.D. and called him Mr. Lambert.

In the first epidode when Walt was in the diner, the waitress checked his I.D. and called him Mr. Lambert.
Oh that. Well I kinda dismissed the fake id being something to look in to. I never thought the fake id was ever a mystery and now that it connects to her maiden name it makes sense to stick to something you know that's familiar.

http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2012/08/man_named_walter_white_wanted.html

A man accused of violating his probation in a methamphetamine manufacturing case in Tuscaloosa County has hit the top of the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office most wanted list.

Walter Eddy White, 55, was on probation in Tuscaloosa County beginning in 2010 after being arrested in 2008 on charges of trafficking methamphetamine, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of precursor materials, according to court documents.

http://blog.al.com/tuscaloosa/2012/08/man_named_walter_white_wanted.html

A man accused of violating his probation in a methamphetamine manufacturing case in Tuscaloosa County has hit the top of the Tuscaloosa County Sheriff’s Office most wanted list.

Walter Eddy White, 55, was on probation in Tuscaloosa County beginning in 2010 after being arrested in 2008 on charges of trafficking methamphetamine, unlawful manufacturing of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and possession of precursor materials, according to court documents.
:lol: Life imitating bull **** :rofl:

Why does he look like Skinny Pete's dad, though?

Last edited:
Where can I watch season five online? I have Directv and have AMC but I can't watch it through Directv online..

What?
When you're 50....you wouldn't want to have a 39 year old as your wife?

Right now what do you and a chick 11 years younger then you have in common?
Lol, why wife an older chick if you can get a younger one?
How is she gold digging?
Not even trying to be funny but you sound like that dude that drives around high schools trying to talk to them jail bait chicks cuz it's easier to get them then the ones his age.

How many chicks you know talk to dudes 10+ years older then them that's not in his pockets?

:frown:

*Puts on flame suit*

COME AT ME BROS

Back
Top Bottom