Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

He was also the cop in the I plead the fif skit where he burns a cig into a white guy's head, then he pees himself. "I WANT ANSWERS PUNK!" He's also one on the annoncers in the dice game skit with ashy larry.

His stand ups are gold, and his podcast is one of the better one son iTunes.

I always laugh when I see him make an appearance on this show.

Finally caught up this season. I noticed at the very end how Walt didnt even react once. I wouldnt be surprised if he approved of that decision.

I mean with the way he's treating his family...

Just an amazing episode.

I am so sure Walt approves of Todd's choice. Dude has tunnel vision for his empire and Todd is a yes man willing to make that happen.

finally caught up with the thread..... back on pg 37 someone said the pink bear in the pool 1/2 burned with one eye was foreshawding to gus dying the same way.....i doubt it.... you just watched everything to close to each other & got them mixed in....

Last edited:
just copped this tee from hot topic lmao
:lol: That shirt is awsome. Might have to order myself one. How does it fit? True to size? They need to make a "Mad Chedda Yo" shirt also.

I am so sure Walt approves of Todd's choice. Dude has tunnel vision for his empire and Todd is a yes man willing to make that happen.
At this point Walt thinks he's the boss of bosses. He just wants yes men around him who don't question what he says.

The shirt fits very slim, definitely go up a size. And damn, i would cop a MAD CHEDDA YO tee hella fast haha

Anyone know where I can catch up on season 5? From the first episode on? I've been slacking this season and only just finished season 4.

PM me please?:nerd:

Really don't think Mike will get out of the business. He has too much to lose and he's too loyal to his people to rat out Walt and get everyone caught. He loves his granddaughter too much to put her in jeopardy. I'm thinking he goes to the Germans and starts plotting against Walt to get control back and save himself before Walt self-destructs lol

I kinda wanna cop that shirt but something about around with curse words turns me off.

not sure if anyone brought this up recently, but what if the kid doesnt die?...

i think we all agree he got hit somewhere on the body, maybe it hit the glass jar, actually that might not be as the jar from what i remember on the ground shot with the spider seemed whole and not broken...

either way, what if the kid doesnt die and that has something to do with that meeting shot with jesse in the desert from next weeks preview?

Jesse should go back to the way he dressed before. The baggy, all over print hoodies which used to be an nt favorite. No hoody thread for this fall?

Wait this is the last SEASON wth, i wasnt aware of this damnit!!!

i didnt expec TODD to get so grizzy, it cuaght me off guard dude came off tidmid to me 

Back
Top Bottom