Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

You also might see him called Lance because on Friday Night Lights the coach never knew his real name.

tumblr_m8odhav48x1qayd7qo1_500.jpg
:x:pimp:

I ain't even mad lil dude died I'm mad his people letting him ride around and getting it in the middle of no ******g where...

But this dude Todd with the wave is a cold mother ******

Mike really isn't needed anymore it looks like the meeting to the right people happened in the preview now mike can fall back until white goes boom and he can come back and tell Jesse I told you so :lol:

And by the way Walter is getting closer and closer until his wings can no longer hold him and his ego......

No way they got enough water in there I'm just saying.......

So now we placing bugs with no gloves on yea that won't end good.......

Last edited:
Todd is the one who knocks! Can't wait to get that backstory on him. With the episode titled "Dead Freight" I knew someone was gonna have to die but I kept expecting the guys on the train to be the victims by an accident like Todd messing up or something.

And then I also expected the kid on the bike cold open to be a flash forward like the pool scenes in season 2 :lol:

Todd with the Gus Fring double life :x Never would've guessed...from the limited time we've seen him, they gave us zero clues that he was capable of doing something like that. What a beast!

If Todd can turn Walt then Jesse could be in trouble. Jesse has a problem with Todd, Walt doesn't care...eventually Walt will be more attracted to the Yes Man

didnt get a chance to rewatch it yet, but

jesse and walt waved HELLO to the kid
todd waved GOODBYE to the kid

that boy a bad man :smh:

Last edited:
Also note the potential foreshadowing when Hank is playing with baby Holly could hint at them getting custody of her + Walt Jr.

And speaking of him, that stupid name Flynn is back! :lol:

how the F did no one, especially walt notice the kid there?

anyone else notice it and just wrote it off as walt's current character in terms of the killing...jesse is the only one that screams when todd pulls the gun...walt felt no ways about what HAD to be done

I thought Todd was going to point the gun at Walt, because he would figure that he would be the only witness. Never did I imagine something like this. Todd's cold blooded :x :x :smh: I think this makes Jesse expendable in Walt's sick, twisted mind. He's now got someone who'll follow orders, no questions asked.

>Jesse remembers what Walt told him about Gus hurting kids "Who do know that's okay with using children, who do you know"
>Jesse sees that Walt is okay with Todd murdering the kid
>He also remembers that Gus wasn't the one who poisoned the child
>He finally pieces it together
In true Breaking Bad fashion.

Last edited:
I ain't even mad lil dude died I'm mad his people letting him ride around and getting it in the middle of no ******g where...

But this dude Todd with the wave is a cold mother ******

Mike really isn't needed anymore it looks like the meeting to the right people happened in the preview now mike can fall back until white goes boom and he can come back and tell Jesse I told you so :lol:

And by the way Walter is getting closer and closer until his wings can no longer hold him and his ego......

No way they got enough water in there I'm just saying.......

So now we placing bugs with no gloves on yea that won't end good.......
Yeah after this ep now I can see Mike dying. Walt's met Lydia and got that connect. Mike is still being tailed and wants out.

The only problem left is all those guys Mike is paying off not to snitch. I figure Walt will have them all killed, I just wonder how.

On a side note, I'm guessing Mike had Chao's body hidden? Cuz I'd figured by now Hank would notice one of the guys he was putting pressure on is dead or at least has disappeared.
didnt get a chance to rewatch it yet, but

jesse and walt waved HELLO to the kid
todd waved GOODBYE to the kid

that boy a bad man :smh:
COLD

:lol:

Last edited:
just watched tonights episode

"Out burying bodies?"

"No, robbing a train "

:smokin Walt Had skyler shook when he dropped that lol

Def thought mike was offed, or woulda been this episode

Todd on some shoot first ask later tho damb :smh:

Walt getting on some Tony Montana, Pablo Escobar type steeze talkin bout building empires

Last edited:
easily my top 5 episodes. I love heist movies. Anyone catch the line from Dark Knight? "It's darkest just before the dawn". Dark Knight was pretty much a heist movie. And of course there's the nod towards Heat.

Hank calling Walter Jr "Emo McGee" :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom