Breaking Bad Thread - "El Camino" - A Breaking Bad Movie on Netflix 10/11

"The point is, no one, other than us, can ever know that this robbery went down. Nobody. Got it?" -Jesse
"Yeah, absolutely." -Todd
"Are you sure?" -Walt
"Yes, sir." -Todd

Walt told the guy.. he was following orders.

ibtku.jpg

My thoughts..

- Another episode, another shining example of Walter White.. the world's greatest actor. The crying and breakdown with Hank was classic Walt.
- I would watch a show of Mike just doing his job for at least 5 seasons. "I'm expecting precision".. he's such a pro.
- Walt with the unintentional comedy when he said "Aside from the fact that we almost killed this woman.."
roll.gif

- Mike: "There are two kinds of heists.." line was great too
- Another great showcase of the visual element for the show, the slow zoom in on Jesse as Mike and Walt argue in darkness.. as Jesse sits in the light and comes up with the idea
- Back to the flying too close to the sun line.. Walt yet again almost gets the crew in trouble when he didn't listen to Mike to stop. He kept pushing to get just a little more and it almost cost them

Tremendous episode. A good old fashioned heist capped off with a great twist with sweeping ramifications. It's what Breaking Bad does best.
pimp.gif

MY FAVORITE EPISODE EVER!

WOW

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

This show produces more drama in 44 mins than other shows do in their whole series!!

Unbelievable!

This episode was so intense that my heart was thumping. I was just waiting for some ultra clink in the plan. I missed most of the beginning before the intro so I barely got a glimpse of the kid.

Landry ain't playing. Hopefully he becomes the 5th amigo.
LOL at Jesse.
Jesse just told Landry that only they can know.
Another reason why I don't like Jesse.
Jesse's plan was piff though.

The music that they had right when .... was going south was great.

I can't see Jesse taking that well over the next few eps
Yep, Especially cause we know he has a weak spot for kids from that one episode where he took care of the atm robbers kid

I was expecting more from this episode tho >D Gilligan did say we were gonna hate him right? For some random *** kid? I thought it was gonna be Flynn hanging himself in his room until he spoke

Good episode I suppose.. I know its TV but the realness factor sometimes....

So wow, it was so silly of me to think during that cold open that that was Walt as a child or something :lol:

If you're paying attention Walt is the one that basically ordered Todd to kill that kid back when he was asking questions and Walt stressed that nobody else should know about this robbery. Todd clearly acted off that but it's clear he's one ruthless bastard to kill a kid.

:lol: @ Walt Jr. in this ep. :pimp: @ Walt continuing to use the Ls in his life that aren't anything to him as a guise to bug Hank's office. I'm still not sure about the tracking devices on the barrels and it not being Lydia but hell I feel they should've killed her anyway.

:lol: :smh: :rofl: @ Walt saying not the meth business but the empire business in the preview for next week's ep. It's so crazy to me he can't see where this is going. Especially after watching Scarface (also another hint with the mention of Heat in this ep). Gotta say they are building quite the operation though :smokin

Also Jesse is pretty much a genius with these plans he comes up to solve big roadblocks they run in it to; magnets, robbing them without them knowing they're robbed. Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

Another great ep. I really feel how strong their building this final season.

:lol: @ whoever posted that the spoiler pic was gonna be Todd killing Mike. Way too early for that.

Last edited:
A thing to think about with Jesse and death.. he made the plan in an effort to prevent innocents from getting killed... yet in the end, an innocent child dies anyway.

You can't be half a gangster. Walt has shown he's willing and capable of killing to save himself, Mike has no qualms about killing someone involved in the game if he has to, and Jesse killed Gale but he's unable to handle it like Gus/Walt/Mike. And Todd is clearly about that laugh

He'll kill a kid.. but at least he has the decency to wave at him first. He's not rude.

Last edited:
I hope in next week's episode Todd and Jesse get into a big argument but Todd wins.
Knowing Jesse, he'll do something foolish to try to get back at Todd.

Last edited:
A thing to think about with Jesse and death.. he made the plan in an effort to prevent innocents from getting killed... yet in the end, an innocent child dies anyway.

You can't be half a gangster. Walt has shown he's willing and capable of killing to save himself, Mike has no qualms about killing someone involved in the game if he has to, and Jesse killed Gale but he's unable to handle it like Gus/Walt/Mike. And Todd is clearly about that laugh

He'll kill a kid.. but at least he has the decency to wave at him first. He's not rude.
Yep.

Those courteous kills.
pimp.gif

And they foreshadowed the kid in the beginning too..

You watch and think, and still can't grasp at what might happen.

Breaking Bad is something else

Back
Top Bottom