BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found Dead

Why are y'all talking about mike brown and government conspiracies? :smh:

We got separate threads for that

The fact y'all even name drop that is dumb

Last edited:
the coroner had a hard time id'ing him so they brought outside help.

RIP..
tired.gif

Such sad news :smh: .

Part of my childhood for sure. And of course his capability of putting on an Academy Award winning performance in Good Will Hunting.

R.I.P. to one of the more underrated actors of our time.

View media item 1127311

:frown:  I watched Jumanji so many times as a kid :smh:  What does asphyxiation mean? like he suffocated himself somehow?

He could have drank too much and passed out and choked on his vomit. But if they rule that is the cause of death. They would then change it to an overdose.

Damn say it ain't so :frown: I just watched the episode of Louie where he makes an appearance last night. It was about a funeral too. RIP

I feel sad. He had a terrific career and was a part of some of my favorite films. I was just watching Aladdin laughing at 20 year old impressions and jokes from him. Love love loved him in Good Will Hunting. I hope he is at peace

Didn't want to believe it when I heard about it in the elevator at first. Two things came to mind: genie and one of my first halloweens where I went trick or treating. Stopped by his neighborhood and the block was crowded with kids talking about him handing out toothbrushes :lol:

RIP

RIP. He was truly a great actor/comedian. Being from SF, I've always hoped to run into him randomly at any point in time. I'll always remember seeing the signed movie poster from Hook hanging at the local cheesesteak spot.

When he was tellin matt damon about life in gwh.

That was fine acting.

My dude played a vietnam soldier...a grandma...an alien...peter pan...a dude from boston...a killer...a doctor...

Awakenings....what dreams may come...hook ...gwh
My favs.

Jesus.. Wasn't his biggest fan..

But loved him in goodwill hunting, mrs doubtfire and good morning Vietnam.. And Aladdin (had to go look at his imdb for that one)

Man

Last edited:
This is really creepy because I was watching The Watchmen last night and that joke Rorschach told about the depressed comedian is so true man.

Then this happens a few hours after I'm done watching it, :frown:

Sigh...first thing I thought of upon learning the news.

Someone on ig compared dude to tyler perry/madea films.

Just had to keep scrolling smh
MAN PLEASE 
mean.gif

frown.gif
 I watched Jumanji so many times as a kid 
mean.gif
 What does asphyxiation mean? like he suffocated himself somehow?
He could have drank too much and passed out and choked on his vomit. But if they rule that is the cause of death. They would then change it to an overdose.
Ohh right yeah I imagine it would be real hard to manually suffocate yourself

Reading over his wikipedia and came across this...

While studying at Juilliard, Williams befriended Christopher Reeve. They had several classes together in which they were the only students, and they remained good friends for the rest of Reeve's life. Williams visited Reeve after the horse riding accident that rendered him a quadriplegic, and cheered him up by pretending to be an eccentric Russian doctor (similar to his role in Nine Months). Williams claimed that he was there to perform a colonoscopy. Reeve stated that he laughed for the first time since the accident and knew that life was going to be okay.[25]

:frown:

Back
Top Bottom