BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found Dead

Then go make a thread about it... Keep it out of this one.  People in here trying to remember and post about ROBIN WILLIAMS.

NOT the government.

NOT Mike Brown.
:stoneface:

How long is the thread gonna last, fraij

You know damb well mods will delete it.

Making a thread fusing two topics together?

Come on man...

Also... I'm legit bummed...

But we can't talk about it?

I mean... Suicide, my dude?

Suicide...?

Right now? Out of all the times?

Not saying it's the govt either... Just chilling with my tinfoil hat on...
Feel me ..people in here calling me dumb and a troll just for questioning why this man would kill himself today specifically and TMZ the first to report ...like its disrespectful to question y somebody dies
THIS IS NOT THAT THREAD.

Go make a new thread if you want to talk about some farfetched conspiracy.

PLEASE just leave this thread to the remembrance of an all-time great comedian.

Dammit man people on here give me the worst headaches sometimes. 
sick.gif

Come on man...
Its a different topic as far as I can tell. This is one is about Robin Williams.

Mods let conspiracy threads go all the time... Go give it a whirl.

Last edited:
RIP. One of the few celebrity deaths that makes me truly sad.

I really believe people like this give themselves so completely to making others happy that they often have nothing left for themselves. We have to thank him for that. From Aladdin to Dead Poets to Good will Hunting, he had great range and a compassion and humanity that always came through.

Oh, and for you Westboro wannabes in here, please leave. I hope your moms slap you tonight.

Then go make a thread about it... Keep it out of this one.  People in here trying to remember and post about ROBIN WILLIAMS.

NOT the government.

NOT Mike Brown.

Come on man...

Suicide...?

Can we call you dumb too?

why on earth would Robin Williams need to be used as a distraction from one story when there are international crises happening at this very moment that dominate the media
international =/= murica.

You know we don't care about international stuff... At least the average American....

There was a group swell... People were starting to legit get upset..

Black and white.

Can we call you dumb too?
the personal attacks?

:smh:

Aight famb.

THIS IS NOT THAT THREAD.

Go make a new thread if you want to talk about some farfetched conspiracy.

PLEASE just leave this thread to the remembrance of an all-time great comedian.

Dammit man people on here give me the worst headaches sometimes. :x  

Its a different topic as far as I can tell. This is one is about Robin Williams.

Mods let conspiracy threads go all the time... Go give it a whirl.
OK...

Genie...Jack...Alan Parrish...Mrs. Doubtfire...Peter Banning...Sean Macguire...Teddy Roosevelt...Professor Phillip Brainard...Adrian Cronaurer....the list just goes on and on. Robin meant so much to my childhood, all of his memorable characters. But even beyond what he meant to me, I know he meant more to those that knew him personally. My thoughts are with his friends and family. Such an unfortunate event.

Daaaamn...they was just showing one of his movies yesterday. :smh:

RIP

If celebs die in 3s, who's next?

NOT the government.

NOT Mike Brown.

Come on man...

Suicide...?

You smarter than this fam.

It is an unfortunate coincidence that Robin Williams' death will take away from any attention the Mike Brown situation can be getting...that much is true.

But to say that this death is used to distract from the other is extremely far fetched.

**** man.
mean.gif
This sucks.

RIP

EDIT: Every time I enter General...I quickly see **** that reminds me why I try to avoid this section like the plague. Dumb ******.

Last edited:
Y'all are dumb as ****. Lol... This conspiracy/government theory bull **** is getting old

Buy7GQ3CcAAQIfd.jpg

Date got cut off

But the picture itself just hit me man... I'm still in shock...

Last edited:
You smarter than this fam.

It is an unfortunate coincidence that Robin Williams' death will take away from any attention the Mike Brown situation can be getting...that much is true.

But to say that this death is used to distract from the other is extremely far fetched.
plus the looting and riots are taking away attention from that already anyway

I agree you are way smarter than this fam

idk about that first cat though 

lol why would the government pic Robin Williams out of all people? And how would they pic him exactly? darts at a wall of pictures? taped nuts to photos in a big room and whatever pic the squirrels bit from gets clipped? wash your face b. 2 times.

One of the saddest celebrity deaths of recent time, dude was an icon....I was actually watching Popeye the other day...

Back
Top Bottom