BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found Dead

Saddened and shocked to hear this news.  A legend among actors and one of my favorites.  He'll definitely be missed.

RIP Robin Williams
tired.gif

Please stop feeding this troll, last thing we need is this thread derailing over this halfwit.
How am i trolling for pointing out the fact that 30 minutes ago the entire Internet was talking about mike brown and how people should do something but now everyone is talking about Robin Williams ..who was a great actor and deserves RIP

Please stop feeding this troll, last thing we need is this thread derailing over this halfwit.
How am i trolling for pointing out the fact that 30 minutes ago the entire Internet was talking about mike brown and how people should do something but now everyone is talking about Robin Williams ..who was a great actor and deserves RIP

Just take your stupid ***, no basis in reality, crack pot theories to another thread please.

Look if you want to talk about mike brown then go to that thread. All your doing is derailing this thread with your nonsense. Stop trolling this thread!

I'm legit sad over this. Dude brought me hella joy coming up. Genie...Jack...Alan Parish...Mrs. Doubtfire...

Look if you want to talk about mike brown then go to that thread. All your doing is derailing this thread with your nonsense. Stop trolling this thread!
Ok cool ima a troll and a derailer for questioning y the media is telling us this 63 very successful actor killed himself on the same day the Internet is very upset about a tragedy that just happened...gotcha

I had to google, I'm like, ****** finally caught up with Mike Brown for his bad coaching and breathing through his mouth. I lowkey caught dem feels again until I saw somebody I dont even know with the same name

I don't blink when these celebs die or do dumb **** but robin Williams was a talented MF.
He was a bit annoying when he tried to be funny but his acting chops is top notch

Plus he was a sneaker head. I wish his family and friends the best. Hopefully he is happy now.

Back
Top Bottom