BREAKING: Actor-comedian Robin Williams Found Dead

I got type emotional watching some of the coverage. just remember when and where I was watching a lot of these. beyond sad

"I heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go see him. That should pick you up."

Man bursts into tears and says,

"But doctor... I am Pagliacci."

Reactions: hod
that **** is non of our damn business, the fact that this poor woman has to give out this info ridiculous :smh:

that **** is non of our damn business, the fact that this poor woman has to give out this info ridiculous
mean.gif
It's a shame that it had to come to this, but with so many people asking why and then filling in the blanks with their own ridiculous ideas I can understand why she decided to divulge that information.

I suggest watching his film "The world according to garp" if anyone is looking for a good film/laugh. its an older one of his so i suspect many here havent even heard of it. great film.

It's a shame that it had to come to this, but with so many people asking why and then filling in the blanks with their own ridiculous ideas I can understand why she decided to divulge that information.

I know, which is why it is so upsetting. People feel they have a right to know every minute detail of a cele's life, like they are entitled.

^
I saw that today. What the hell are people even harassing her about? Social media makes people such idiots. They have no damn respect for anything.

From what I read on the internet...there are some savages out there. Some people where sending her fake pics of her dead father. 

Side note I didn't know Robin Williams named his daughter Zelda.

^ Yup. They were also trolling her about how she didnt have any pics with her father on her IG 
mean.gif

People get real brave on the internet. 99.9% of them would never say that to someone's face

Man, I just read something about this that doesn't make sense to me. I have huge respect for the man and his impact, but man, my feelings on suicide in general make it hard.

From what I read on the internet...there are some savages out there. Some people where sending her fake pics of her dead father. 

Side note I didn't know Robin Williams named his daughter Zelda.

Fools like that have to make the internet such a disgusting place. That crap makes me wish there never was a twitter or ig.

He was a big fan of the Nintendo videogame. I read him and his daughter were in a Nintendo commercial a few years back.

^ Yup. They were also trolling her about how she didnt have any pics with her father on her IG :smh:

People get real brave on the internet. 99.9% of them would never say that to someone's face

People are so dumb. They need to mind their damn business.

Man, I just read something about this that doesn't make sense to me. I have huge respect for the man and his impact, but man, my feelings on suicide in general make it hard.
Maybe you need to take a look at your views on suicide and realize it's not as black & white as you might perceive. People that just blanketly classify it as a selfish act come off ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom