Brandon Roy may have only 1 or more 2 seasons left....

bone on bone osteoarthritis its a wrap strengthen his quads is the best he can do unless he takes a catilage shot like synvisc or supartz and even thats iffy

bone on bone osteoarthritis its a wrap strengthen his quads is the best he can do unless he takes a catilage shot like synvisc or supartz and even thats iffy

Damn man this is sad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I kind of figured he'd be done in under 10 seasons. Both knees rubbing bone on bone? Then he plays for a team stupid enough to let him come back a week after surgery to play in the playoffs and whose considering letting him come back this season.
I used to think that way, but when I look back he probably didn't have anything left last year when they went into that knee.  They had to realize he didn't have any cartilage at that point so what is the worst case scenario in letting him play? 

I really don't want to see him back at all anyways.  No way does this dudes ego allow him to take a step back and accept being a role player off the bench, and him playing with ball in hand just is going to ruin all the chemistry this team has.  And dudes comparing him to Dejuan Blair...... Blair has no ACL, that is completely different to no cartilage. Best case scenario for the Blazers is for there to be an amnesty clause after the lockout like there was last time so they can pay him his money and get rid of his contract, right now that has a strangle hold on this franchise limiting who they can bring in future.

Originally Posted by gregbutler20

I kind of figured he'd be done in under 10 seasons. Both knees rubbing bone on bone? Then he plays for a team stupid enough to let him come back a week after surgery to play in the playoffs and whose considering letting him come back this season.
I used to think that way, but when I look back he probably didn't have anything left last year when they went into that knee.  They had to realize he didn't have any cartilage at that point so what is the worst case scenario in letting him play? 

I really don't want to see him back at all anyways.  No way does this dudes ego allow him to take a step back and accept being a role player off the bench, and him playing with ball in hand just is going to ruin all the chemistry this team has.  And dudes comparing him to Dejuan Blair...... Blair has no ACL, that is completely different to no cartilage. Best case scenario for the Blazers is for there to be an amnesty clause after the lockout like there was last time so they can pay him his money and get rid of his contract, right now that has a strangle hold on this franchise limiting who they can bring in future.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Mike, you was tellin me I was full of @#$%.........you don't have to say you're sorry, I forgive you. Lol
roll.gif

I feel bad for Roy though. Its a shame his career is going to end like this. Portland will be going back to the building blocks. 

Just imagine if they took Durant. All of this wouldn't matter because it'll give Durant his time to shine. 

Back
Top Bottom