Bow Wow Demands Respect *DAMN MUST SEE VIDEO*

Bow wow just needs to find himself and start all over again.

...so you wouldn't get mad if ya man was actually DISRESPECTING you and your boy?...because they really were getting disrespected, joke or not.
Exactly. And regardless of how small Bow Wow is, that interviewer was shook.

definently was some confliction with both parties from jump. Bow wow's problem is he may be down to earth, cocky or whatever.

The thing is his identity LOST. Think about it age 16 body tats, driving porches n crap. That takes a toll on you mentally, especially with all the faken's around you.

The sad part about this clip is how immature lil Bow Wow was acting. Regular folks get disrespected worse than that on a daily basis and they somehow hold ittogether. Dude acted more mature when he first came on the scene than he does now.

omarion seems humble..bow wow is tooo cocky for his own good..homie just start writng his lyrics and hes not even good writing his own stuff..if somebody dontput homie in his place..i will do so

First interview was funny but I see why bow wow tripped out. But he was dumb for talkin@$*% and then callin his homeboys for help.

That second interview lets me know something is wrong with bow wow.

Haha that first interview has to be staged
laugh.gif

What interviewer yawns on camera and what camera man would catch it exactly at that angle. And the questions he was asking were ridiculous.

But if that was real then LOL

indifferent.gif

That last vid confirmed that Bow Wow is officially on "SUSSY WATCH." "We HAVE SOME WORK...TODOO"
smh.gif
Omarion gets respect for not runnin hismouth like Bow Wow. Bow's mannerism, accent, demeanor is straight Rent-A-Center status. I know cats that act like that and they get deaded on the daily.How you act hard holdin' a bottle of Fruit Punch
eyes.gif

do it jefffort5. get crib as hell on his$%#@. theres a lil dude that runs with dirty outta alabama. he used to go hard as hell when he was like 12-13 with hisown style. bow wow aint got no respect cause he doent know who he is.

bow wow is such an idiot. he acts EXACTLY like T.I.

all this "bruh" this and "bruh" that.

he couldn't holla @ T.I. since he on house arrest..so he just watched ATL for reference.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Man some of yall cats hate like no tomorrow. ive personally met cat on many occasions while he was in talks of co owning the sneaker store prestigious out here in atlanta with my two friends that own it. Dude was down to earth and cool as you could want someone with bread to be. For all yall talking about little dude trying to act hard its not acting hard its cathing an attitude and i cant say im blame dude. Im sure plenty of people on this board have went off on someone the same way. Also for you dudes thinking he a punk cant fight and this and that, obviously you dudes must be people that never got in a fight in their life. YOU never just play someone off and underestimate someone regardless of size or where they're from. Ive seem plenty of people from the burbs who you never think could fight put some hands on some "hood" dudes who thought they had hands
I agree dude was in the wrong for trying him like that and then he come O on some chris brown isshhh he was out before him. But the southern slang wasstr8 out of the A-town he was faking on that he gotta come 100
mad.gif
frown.gif
. I wouldnt ask someone to see about me then go get my bodygaurds weakmove
laugh.gif

YOU never just play someone off and underestimate someone regardless of size or where they're from. Ive seem plenty of people from the burbs who you never think could fight put some hands on some "hood" dudes who thought they had hands

True, it doesn't matter where u from cuz there are plenty of dudes from the hood who ain't got NO squabbles, but I'll put money that bow wowhas never HAD a real fight in his life. That's why he need to stop...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BugsyMF

YOU never just play someone off and underestimate someone regardless of size or where they're from. Ive seem plenty of people from the burbs who you never think could fight put some hands on some "hood" dudes who thought they had hands

True, it doesn't matter where u from cuz there are plenty of dudes from the hood who ain't got NO squabbles, but I'll put money that bow wow has never HAD a real fight in his life. That's why he need to stop...
laugh.gif
Cosign. If you've never lived the life don't portray it and that goes for everybody.

that N bow wow is goin off,,, lol he needs to chill out, but O is a cool cat, they wouldnt even let O talk I thought he was bout to go Kanye

Back
Top Bottom