Bow Wow Demands Respect *DAMN MUST SEE VIDEO*

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

bow wow had on nudies, also how you suppose to act when you under 21 with a Black Card?
he had on nudies and? what you looking at his rear end for?

Originally Posted by XxThe King Of KingsxX

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

you really make a lot of threads about bow wow

ayooo?

I should Slap Your Bish a#& up for saying fake shhhhhh like that you piece of shhhh

U MAD DOGGIE?
laugh.gif

go back to general you dont belong in these parts

Honestly that interviewer was asking for it.

laugh.gif
@ Little man talking real tough behind those bodyguards.

i wanna fight bow wow
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at him for walkin away as SOON as he startedtalkin sideways

Im pretty sure thats Torae(sp?) some hip hop analyst who does a lot of interviews I dont kno if he important but he's always one of them dudes speakin onhip hop. I thought he was gay and a lil soft but he came off mad funny like a G disrespectin those 2

Bow Wow was really soundin like T.I. I hope his voice box cave in on him so he wont rap again. Such a lame oh well this wasnt even all that important

smokin.gif

Man some of yall cats hate like no tomorrow. ive personally met cat on many occasions while he was in talks of co owning the sneaker store prestigious out herein atlanta with my two friends that own it. Dude was down to earth and cool as you could want someone with bread to be. For all yall talking about little dudetrying to act hard its not acting hard its cathing an attitude and i cant say im blame dude. Im sure plenty of people on this board have went off on someonethe same way. Also for you dudes thinking he a punk cant fight and this and that, obviously you dudes must be people that never got in a fight in their life.YOU never just play someone off and underestimate someone regardless of size or where they're from. Ive seem plenty of people from the burbs who you neverthink could fight put some hands on some "hood" dudes who thought they had hands

Obviously fake, that interviewer is one of the weakest, frailest people at bet. Obviously staged to try to make both of them look tougher.

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

C'mon now that's clearly fake
co-sign.

and why is he tryin to sound like T.I.
and tries to rap like wayne

that guy would never ask those questions in a real interview
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
@ people who think this was real

It looks fake, but it's still funny for what it's worth.
laugh.gif
@ Bow Wow sounding like baby T.I. "Tell him holla @ these two if he has anyproblems!"

laugh.gif

couple things here....why is he talking like T.I.......why is he talking tough then calling his bodyguards......why is he acting like a thug, he's beenrapping since 9 or some+%**, he never went through anything to male him remotely thugged out......and why is he bigging up that mister 106 & Park ? Whowatches that show ?

He's making an album with Omarion ?? Theres gonna be 14 yr old black chicks going through puberty in unison when this brick drops!

looks liek Bow Wow wasn't in on the joke cuz Torae was like "I know, I know it's disrepectful, its a joke!"
smh.gif
Bow Wow really is a lame$$#$dude tho
laugh.gif
. Talk about Napoleon Complex geesh
eyes.gif

how or why is it fake
I dont know but people forget that bow wow started out as a kid and he's not a child anymore,he's an adult and you have to stop treatinghim as such with the BS.Whats gonna happen is Bow is gonna end up acting out to prove himself to this thing we call hiphop and the opinion fans.

laugh.gif
Bow wow catch one of you NTers in a club and hit one of you cats in thehead with a empty juicy-juice bottle,."Yo....I was in the club and me & bow wow was about to fight and he hit me in the head with a juicy-juicebottle....I was finna...."

Back
Top Bottom