glasses.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
smile.gif
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

BEST REGULAR SEASON GAME OF THE YEAR. I don't see anything topping this!!! COTDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulls with the easy win.

What I came in here to say. This is an all-time classic game.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

BEST REGULAR SEASON GAME OF THE YEAR. I don't see anything topping this!!! COTDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulls with the easy win.

What I came in here to say. This is an all-time classic game.

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

I know right
laugh.gif

That's pretty sad.

Pierce does the same EXACT shot for every last second shot....He is either gonna get on the right elbow or somewhere on the right side of the court..pretend like he is gonna drive and push off with his left hand step back to the right and pull....it never fails....I dont understand why coaches dont defend for this?! He does nothing different for the last second shot....Amare should of just defended his right side....O well great game tho

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

I know right
laugh.gif

That's pretty sad.

Pierce does the same EXACT shot for every last second shot....He is either gonna get on the right elbow or somewhere on the right side of the court..pretend like he is gonna drive and push off with his left hand step back to the right and pull....it never fails....I dont understand why coaches dont defend for this?! He does nothing different for the last second shot....Amare should of just defended his right side....O well great game tho

That's what I was thinking while watching the game.  Pretty much everything fell into place and the knicks still lost.

That's what I was thinking while watching the game.  Pretty much everything fell into place and the knicks still lost.

I'm definitely re-watching the 4th quarter later this week. That's basketball bliss right there. David Stern is crying tears of joy right now. Can't even blame him.

I'm definitely re-watching the 4th quarter later this week. That's basketball bliss right there. David Stern is crying tears of joy right now. Can't even blame him.

What a game! 11 straight W's. This team has to be proud with Jermaine, Shaq, and Perk all watching games. And Delonte as well.

What a game! 11 straight W's. This team has to be proud with Jermaine, Shaq, and Perk all watching games. And Delonte as well.

so Raymond Felton getting fouled and injured is everthing falling into place for the Knicks.

Knicks played a damn good game.

so Raymond Felton getting fouled and injured is everthing falling into place for the Knicks.

Knicks played a damn good game.

Back
Top Bottom