Spoiler [+]
-Crobers78 is a terrible person

wow bro...you love me that much, huh?
laugh.gif
 freakin clown!
30t6p3b.gif
 There are a handful of people who like the clown so get over it 
happy.gif

how idiotic you sound callin the kettle black, pot. I am not even in the discussion and you call out my name
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by got shoes

KG is a terrible person
So is Kobe.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe popping up in a game thread that doesn't involve the Lakers

Spoiler [+]
-Crobers78 is a terrible person

wow bro...you love me that much, huh?
laugh.gif
 freakin clown!
30t6p3b.gif
 There are a handful of people who like the clown so get over it 
happy.gif

how idiotic you sound callin the kettle black, pot. I am not even in the discussion and you call out my name
laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
219qw6v.jpg

Feels good
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 That boy Nate is a dayum fool! Over zealous asz
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]http://[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
23ska909red02 wrote:
iNiNe5:
DajonDondo:
CELTICSSSSSSSS

idk why everyone hates pierce lmao........ Pierce is that guy.... CLUTCHHHHHH..... woo woo woo woo....

people hate players that are vocal, good and not on their team + people hate boston douchebags

Fixed.
Ohhh so that's why everyone hates Kobe. I get it now.

laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

really good game. its good seeing the knicks bulls and celtics all playing good at the same time. get the 76ers back in the mix and the nba will have that vintage feel to it.

QFT!
pimp.gif

Rolaholic wrote:
219qw6v.jpg

Feels good
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
 That boy Nate is a dayum fool! Over zealous asz
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td]http://[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td][/td][td]
23ska909red02 wrote:
iNiNe5:
DajonDondo:
CELTICSSSSSSSS

idk why everyone hates pierce lmao........ Pierce is that guy.... CLUTCHHHHHH..... woo woo woo woo....

people hate players that are vocal, good and not on their team + people hate boston douchebags

Fixed.
Ohhh so that's why everyone hates Kobe. I get it now.

laugh.gif

[/td][/tr][/table]
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

really good game. its good seeing the knicks bulls and celtics all playing good at the same time. get the 76ers back in the mix and the nba will have that vintage feel to it.

QFT!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

That's not the best Knicks basketball of the year.

Perk and Shaquille still wouldn't be able to guard Stat and Rondo didn't come in with the injury he was fine for most of the game and being held in check.
Are you that dense?  Who cares if Stat gets his, it's about the others not getting theirs and with Perk and Shaq clogging the lane and guarding the basket, it's harder for Chandler and Felton to get into the lane and score.

What happened to all the folks who actually knew and understood basketball?

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

knicks played the best they are capable of playing and the celtics were about 65% with all their big men out and rondo on one leg and they still win....

That's not the best Knicks basketball of the year.

Perk and Shaquille still wouldn't be able to guard Stat and Rondo didn't come in with the injury he was fine for most of the game and being held in check.
Are you that dense?  Who cares if Stat gets his, it's about the others not getting theirs and with Perk and Shaq clogging the lane and guarding the basket, it's harder for Chandler and Felton to get into the lane and score.

What happened to all the folks who actually knew and understood basketball?

Such a fuc*** shame to let a W go like that, leading the whole game and then losing the lead with 1:00 minute left in the game. Such a disappointment. If I ever see Paul Pierce, straight kick to his balls son. Then tell him to do a lap now

Such a fuc*** shame to let a W go like that, leading the whole game and then losing the lead with 1:00 minute left in the game. Such a disappointment. If I ever see Paul Pierce, straight kick to his balls son. Then tell him to do a lap now

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

@%^^& please, he'd kick your !#$.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

@%^^& please, he'd kick your !#$.
laugh.gif

Celtics played a good game
they should make a new rule that if your already off the floor with ball in shooting motion and the clock runs out
the shot should count
makes sence

Celtics played a good game
they should make a new rule that if your already off the floor with ball in shooting motion and the clock runs out
the shot should count
makes sence

Back
Top Bottom