Boston Celtics @ New York Knicks Game Thread 7:00 ESPN

Glen Davis
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ that entire sequence by Big Baby, looked like a hapless child

I do not know how many times I have said this this BIg Baby gets his shot blocked the most out of anybody in the NBA.  He can not dunk let along that atrocity he just tried in traffic.  How can you be that size in the NBA and not dunk with ease.  Why has he been in the league this long and not lost weight yet???

I do not know how many times I have said this this BIg Baby gets his shot blocked the most out of anybody in the NBA.  He can not dunk let along that atrocity he just tried in traffic.  How can you be that size in the NBA and not dunk with ease.  Why has he been in the league this long and not lost weight yet???

I do not know how many times I have said this this BIg Baby gets his shot blocked the most out of anybody in the NBA.
Last year he led the league in percentage of his shots that got blocked, but this year he's been finishing better for the most part. He's never gonna be one of those guys that can dunk on people in traffic though.

Why has he been in the league this long and not lost weight yet???
He's lost a bunch of weight since his rookie year. If you think he's fat now you should've seen him when he was drafted.

I do not know how many times I have said this this BIg Baby gets his shot blocked the most out of anybody in the NBA.
Last year he led the league in percentage of his shots that got blocked, but this year he's been finishing better for the most part. He's never gonna be one of those guys that can dunk on people in traffic though.

Why has he been in the league this long and not lost weight yet???
He's lost a bunch of weight since his rookie year. If you think he's fat now you should've seen him when he was drafted.

Back
Top Bottom