Boston Celtics @ Los Angeles Lakers: 1/30/11 12:30 p.m. (PST)

It's amazing how many people are getting bent out of shape on a regular season. I am not a Lakers fan, but it's Armageddon when they lose to the Heat and the Celtics. These only matter as you want to get home court. It does nothing for the psyche. these guys are veterans and they know what it takes. Last timeI checked every game was worth the same. More important than home court, however, is health. If the lakers are healthy, they'll be there in the end. if they aren't, they won't. Same goes for the celtics, bulls, heat, etc. I don't believe in "Statement Games."  These are manufactured by ESPN.

Frankly, I have important things to worry about than if my team loses a game in the regular season.

It's amazing how many people are getting bent out of shape on a regular season. I am not a Lakers fan, but it's Armageddon when they lose to the Heat and the Celtics. These only matter as you want to get home court. It does nothing for the psyche. these guys are veterans and they know what it takes. Last timeI checked every game was worth the same. More important than home court, however, is health. If the lakers are healthy, they'll be there in the end. if they aren't, they won't. Same goes for the celtics, bulls, heat, etc. I don't believe in "Statement Games."  These are manufactured by ESPN.

Frankly, I have important things to worry about than if my team loses a game in the regular season.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

The Lakers will turn on that switch when it matters most. Last year, the Celtics daydreamed through the regular season and played clutch basketball when it counted. I am looking forward to the rubber match this year.
i understand good teams can turn it on or off whenever they feel like it, but why the lakers couldn;t turn it on for the celtics in front of their home crowd, even for one game, i can;t figure that out. lakers haven;t turned it on for anyone worth turning on for this season....

EXACTLY. laker fans still making that excuse like the lakers like losing....no wait...getting EMBARASSED on their own homecourt against the heat and celtics...

if the lakers dont make the finals this year im blaming kobe. his punk %%% probably had the imput to sign bum %%% steve blake and kobe's boyfriend in the closet, shannon brown... and lets not forget theo ratliff...smh

I'd take Steve Blake any day over Farmar and Vujacic. It's not saying much, but I am just saying.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

Originally Posted by usctrojan00

The Lakers will turn on that switch when it matters most. Last year, the Celtics daydreamed through the regular season and played clutch basketball when it counted. I am looking forward to the rubber match this year.
i understand good teams can turn it on or off whenever they feel like it, but why the lakers couldn;t turn it on for the celtics in front of their home crowd, even for one game, i can;t figure that out. lakers haven;t turned it on for anyone worth turning on for this season....

EXACTLY. laker fans still making that excuse like the lakers like losing....no wait...getting EMBARASSED on their own homecourt against the heat and celtics...

if the lakers dont make the finals this year im blaming kobe. his punk %%% probably had the imput to sign bum %%% steve blake and kobe's boyfriend in the closet, shannon brown... and lets not forget theo ratliff...smh

I'd take Steve Blake any day over Farmar and Vujacic. It's not saying much, but I am just saying.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom